JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Anal play and how it feels
Page: of 1  
AussieGuy99 Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2013-06-24
40 year old
I am a married 29 yr old male. I enjoy some anal play when I masturbate, usually some finger rimming and one finger insert.

I have tried but failed unfortunately to massage my prostate for an increased orgasm.

I would like to see if there are any women that could explain to me in detail what the different in feeling is from having their pussy and asshole licked/fingered/fucked. I would love to hear and understand the feeling better but it is also a huge turn on for me.

Likewise, if any guys want to maybe help me out with achieving the male gspot thing, please do. Also a huge turn on for me to hear descriptive details about anal play for guys too.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hotkinkvegas Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2014-05-05
50 year old curious
Please I would love to hear too,
Rivet Skilled Jackinchatter

819 posts since 2012-05-11
46 year old curious male from sweden
Achiving orgasm thru anal play and prostate massage take time and dedication. I have a few toys like Nexus that are meant for the task. But the best toy I got was a dildo that my wife introduced. It hits exactly the right spot and also gives a full feeling while inserted or if my wife fucks me with it. The orgasm thru prostate massage are quite different, it hits the whole body not just the lower regions. I think it is as close to how a girls orgasm is that we guys can get.

The dildo my wife got was this one

User posted image
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Anal play and how it feels