JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation tasks
Page: of 2   next > 
asdf Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-04-16
curious from Indiana
I really enjoy being told what to do but rarely have the privacy to have a good long jerk session at home. I will have the house to myself all day this Saturday and then for over a week sometime next month. I have created a blog to keep a running list of tasks and an album for uploading pics as I complete tasks on my xhamster page (link in profile) for my mostress.

Please comment on here, private message me, message me on YIM, or hit me up on xhamster if you have suggestions for me!
38/m/IN
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Well to begin with I would stay naked the whole time even if some one comes to the door - let them see it

curious from Indiana
List so far:

1. Cum in wife's shampoo bottle
2. Cum in panties while wearing them

Let me know if you have anything to add between cumming!
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
I have created an album for uploading pics throughout the day and have a blog post with a list of my instructions for the day. Here is a link to my profile on xhamster: http://xhamster.com/user/asdf84

Message me to chat about it!
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
So far I have completed 3 of the 8 cumming tasks and uploaded pics to the album. If you care to make me do things in between loads or just encourage, please message me.
38/m/IN
Jimbeam_95 Novice Jackinchatter

59 posts since 2012-02-16
curious from Charlotte NC
Good stuff man! Looks like a great time!

curious from Indiana
My Mistress has been making me do things and send Her pictures on and off for several years now. She is now giving me specific tasks in a list and making me upload pictures and videos online. Part of my next list is to get as many people as possible to view as i upload. If you would be so kind, please take a moment to view and even comment on my task list, pics, and videos:
http://xhamster.com/user/asdf84

I will periodically update on here as my wife will be going out of town again starting 6/13 for about a week. I failed to complete everything on the 1st list because my wife came home early, so i am sure this second list will contain punishments of some kind. Thank you for reading!
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
Please view and comment on the list, pics, and videos as She is routinely checking any feedback. If you have any suggestions for tasks or punishments, please message me and I will humbly pass it along. Thanks!
38/m/IN
ColonelPopcorn Amateur Jackinchatter

216 posts since 2013-05-24
heterosexual
Love the vids

curious from Indiana
Just a few more days until I will have the house to myself for about a week. Someone has suggested that I leave a webcam on for people to see what I'm up to and to make me do things periodically. If there's enough interest or I'm instructed to do so, I'll broadcast.

Please take a minute to view my xhamster page, comment, and send me a message. Thanks!
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
Are there any tasks or punishments i can pass along to Her? Would love to hear ideas that would even spread across multiple days.
38/m/IN
showmeyourtitties Amateur Jackinchatter

144 posts since 2012-10-26
45 year old heterosexual
You've got a mistress who wants you to cum and cum often? Lucky you...they usually prefer to torture with blueballs and ruined orgasms. Where'd you find her?

Oh, and show her your appreciation with a good shot in your morning coffee

curious from Indiana
She didn't let me cum for several days leading up, and her list turned out to be too much for me to handle. i am sure i will have some punishments to complete. i love the idea of cumming in my coffee and sipping it while i sit there naked. Maybe i can do that on webcam so people can make me go through with it.

Since i will have a whole week to myself, i plan to have a whole set up with a webcam going. Please let me know if there are any other suggestions for my jerking station!

showmeyourtitties said:
You've got a mistress who wants you to cum and cum often? Lucky you...they usually prefer to torture with blueballs and ruined orgasms. Where'd you find her?

Oh, and show her your appreciation with a good shot in your morning coffee
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
I have created a new blog with a list that I will continue to add as well as a photo album. I will also be occasionally adding videos. Please send me a message to chat about it and Mistress would greatly appreciate any comments and feedback on the list. Thanks!

List
Photo Album
38/m/IN

curious from Indiana
My wife will be leaving town in a couple weeks and will be gone for about a week. I would love to hear more ideas for tasks to do this time. Please message me on here, xhamster, or YIM if you care to chat or provide ideas. Already so horny with anticipation!
38/m/IN
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Masturbation tasks