JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 5   next > 
susan1976 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2007-04-17
47 year old
Hi
First sex?

Susan
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Canadianolderguy49 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2007-06-22
65 year old heterosexual from Ontario, Canada
With my right hand
Small dicks are people too, ya now!
Unregistered ?

Sure! Then we can enjoy cocktails. LOL.
First sex I had with another person (girl) was at either 16 or 17 (it was right around my b-day, but can't recall for sure how old I was-lol) I lasted all of maybe 3 minutes.
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Back seat of a Chevy, of course.
Horny old men want sex too.
bandr Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2006-08-06
100 year old curious from washington state
When I was 22 and married my highs chool sweet heart.
never too old
Ben Enlightened Jackinchatter
Cock of the walk
2998 posts since 2005-07-18
45 year old curious from St Paul, Minnesota
22 years old, was with the girl I ended up marrying, Anna.
I'm just a guy
pax54 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2007-06-28
70 year old heterosexual from new england
Assuming you mean with someone else? It was dumb. 16 yo, fought with my gf....very dramatic. Drove to the beach. There was an "older woman" (19?) thumbing. She was drunk. I picked her up. We parked. Did it 3 times. First one was maybe 7 seconds. Second right away for maybe a minute. A little rest and finally the 3rd for 6 or 7 minutes. Never knew her name or where she disappeared.
Whatever you do, don't stop!!
Unregistered ?

pax54 said:
Assuming you mean with someone else? It was dumb. 16 yo, fought with my gf....very dramatic. Drove to the beach. There was an "older woman" (19?) thumbing. She was drunk. I picked her up. We parked. Did it 3 times. First one was maybe 7 seconds. Second right away for maybe a minute. A little rest and finally the 3rd for 6 or 7 minutes. Never knew her name or where she disappeared.

SWEET! One rarely seems to enjoy such encounters anymore, but I am sure that is a delicious memory you will enjoy all your life! Sounds like a great 1st time.
robert44 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2006-06-12
35 year old heterosexual from Modesto
My 1st time was valentines day
Life is short...so jack it.
manlovesclit Amateur Jackinchatter

198 posts since 2007-04-09
77 year old heterosexual from Virginia
In the back seat of a 1951 Ford, older (then) lady, about 38, I was 15 or so the first time. Continued having sex with her for about a year or so until we moved away. Sweet memories .........
Unregistered ?

My first was a girl I was friends with since we were kids. She was three years younger than me. We became very comfortable with each other and could talk about anything.

We decided at one point that we would be each other's first, since we knew and trusted each other pretty well. She was 16 I was 19 when we finally did it.

Waited for one of the times when her folks would be away for a while, they often worked late. I came over and spent about 3 hours at her place.

Kind of nervous and awkward but also very very nice as well. First time I lasted all of 5 minutes. We talked for a while, recharged and did it again lasting much longer.

Ended up dating her for a long while until she decided to go away to college, kept in touch for a while, then never heard from her again.
Danny Skilled Jackinchatter

628 posts since 2005-08-16
38 year old bisexual from MO
Hard to know what to make of this thread.

After all, on another currently active thread we have members coming unhinged at the mere thought of a 16 year old marrying and older man (apparently in full compliance with the marriage laws of the state). On another thread we have members who seem to believe that it constitutes an actual criminal act to merely mention an underage person in the chat room. Everyone screams "pedophilia".

Anyway....why such outrage elsewhere.....but none here? Just look at the sexual pairings described here.

Male - 16 yo / Female - 19? yo (was drunk)

Male - 15 yo/ Female - About 38 yo

Male - 19 yo/ Female 16 yo

Three clear cases of an adult having sex with an underage minor. Anyone ever hear of statutory rape? Maybe it's called something different now, but I'm sure the idea is the same.

Where's the outrage? On what basis do we simply give these SICKENING descriptions of sexual pairings a wink and a nod?

BTW, don't make the mistake of trying to discuss this in the chat room. The mere mention of the two underage males or the one underage female will get you banned for sure.

Anyone for logical consistency?

hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Yes, surely for the sake of consistency, this thread should be locked immediately.

Of course everyone knows that the underage sex that you are discussing on the thread goes on... I was certainly a part of that. Like I was gonna wait till I was 16???? NO WAY.

But elsewhere we have threads which spit vitriol at this kind of thing. As Danny has just pointed out, 15 year old males, with about 38 year old women is surely a violation of the law and the rules of this site.
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
If you guys can't stay on topic, don't post. The high school drama can be taken elsewhere, please.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
"If you guys can't stay on topic, don't post."

It is more or less on topic in my humble opinion. These posts are about first sex, and on at least three occasions that first sex was illegal, and according to judgements in other posts, involved paedolphilia (although technically this is not the case).

There have been many posts on threads throughout these boards which have gone slightly off topic. This is certainly no more off topic than many of them.

"The high school drama can be taken elsewhere, please."

What High School drama?

If you prefer me not to post, or if it is an order, then just tell me and I will cease posting.
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes
Page: of 5   next >