JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » stealing other guys underwear
Page: < prev  of 2  
tieguy Amateur Jackinchatter

284 posts since 2011-01-20
57 year old heterosexual from Bay Area, CA
although i have stolen and jacked off on to broad's panties, i can't say i stole any guy's underwear, but i have an plenty of my men's nylon bikinis disappear when my buddies were over and in the dorms,too...i guess they were afraid to go and buy their own.....i did not really care, because i knew they were enjoying the silky feeling against their balls, something i enjoy, so i can't fault them for that...but i did wish they would buy their own!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
soxon Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2012-07-23
34 year old bisexual from Hesperia Ca
JackingJay said:
I do the same with my st8 housemate briefs. He is a butch dude and He always leaves his cum stained briefs around his room. Dig sniffing it, wearing them and then add my own load and then put it back in his room all soaked in my jizz. Totally a huge turn on!

Here is a pic of his cum covered briefs

User posted image

that pic got me rock hard bro! seeing other guys cum stained underwear is extremely hot
Dwins Novice Jackinchatter

52 posts since 2013-03-25
33 year old bisexual male from texas
Last year me and my best friend went on vacation together. Once when he was in the shower I stole a pair of his briefs and put them in my bag to keep. I was so horned up that I didn't really think it through.
It was just us two, he only brought a set amount of briefs, he just took them off and then they were gone. I was the only person who could take them but he never said anything.
In brighest day, in blackest night...
soxon Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2012-07-23
34 year old bisexual from Hesperia Ca
Dwins said:
Last year me and my best friend went on vacation together. Once when he was in the shower I stole a pair of his briefs and put them in my bag to keep. I was so horned up that I didn't really think it through.
It was just us two, he only brought a set amount of briefs, he just took them off and then they were gone. I was the only person who could take them but he never said anything.

damn dude i know i wouldve been horned up knowing a pair went missing
wantsumfun Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2013-01-21
63 year old from Georgia
I am given a kinky male friend my boxer briefs after cumming in them. He loved that, so I helped him out.
hknycguy Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-09-18
47 year old curious from New England
I've found a couple pairs of underwear left behind at the gym. They were both Nike boxer briefs. Don't think too much about who might have lost them but they're really comfy and glad to have found them
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » stealing other guys underwear