JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How to get women to watch you on cam
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
kryptonson Novice Jackinchatter

56 posts since 2016-03-05
40 year old bisexual from London, KY
I would love to have a woman watch me jack off. If anyone is willing please PM me. That would be an amazing experience.
Always horny
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ranger99 Amateur Jackinchatter

496 posts since 2016-07-08
46 year old heterosexual from NJ
I have been lucky. I have this woman
that likes to watch me jerk off on cam.
In fact, she likes to tell me exactly what to
do! Although it is only cam, and only one
way cam (she does not show herself), it is
very very hot!
Unregistered ?

Go on DirtyRoulette.com i had a Venezuelan 19 year old on there the other day. Big plump lips amazing tits and her ass was juicy as fuck (South American ass is always stunning). She started sucking her finger putting real passion into it watching as I stroked my lubed sloppy cock. then her tits came out then she stood up and turned around and bent started ass clapping. Watching that firm teen ass bounce wildly up and down made me cum like a horse i had to clean the screen and the wall behind the screen no joke. I normally have my cum rag (black long sleeve shirt) ready and i was so far into jerking i didn't wanna stop and go get it in case she clicked next.Normal people use socks as cum rags i need a long sleeve tee lol I had a couple on there for the first time the other month she was getting slammed on the sofa, The way she was looking at my cock while I was stroking amazed me you could tell she was thinking real dirty thoughts about my cock and what she wanted to do it to while getting fucked by her man. That drove me crazy defo one to remember. There's alot of guys on there but its defo worth your time finding a girl. Or a jerk off bud if that's what your looking for then that's the best site by far, No sign up or anything. There's sometimes fake cams but you can always tell them apart a mile off.
Unregistered ?

littleposh said:
I love watching a guy cum for me on cam, have spent many evenings flicking through omegle etc watching as many as I can before I cum myself. Absolutely the horniest thing
I'd love to cum for you anytime I'm able! Being watched is one of my favorite things
Unregistered ?

kittygoesmeow93 said:
all a guy has to do is ask me and ill watch
any time you you one to set something up respond to me because I'd love to play on cam with you
goballsdeep01 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2017-02-21
35 year old
kittygoesmeow93 said:

You can watch me anytime! ?
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
For me, most of the women I do things like this with approach me with it, but most of my best friends are females. I just am more comfortable and get along better with women as friends.
I am very close with and can talk about anything with most of my female friends and they are comfortable talking about things with me that they would not talk about in front of any other guy. I am most often considered as one of the girls in most situations, with friends, coworkers or anywhere. I am often the only guy who gets invited to girls only events, such as girls night out, etc. And I have conversations about sexual things with many of them.
Many of us have talked about and confessed many things that some may not even have confided in with their husbands or boyfriends or just don't talk about with just anyone. Most of these have not led into anything more than just very close, trusting friendships, but we talk candidly about many things.
A few of these friendships have turned into girls who I don't have sex with, but sometimes masturbate with, have phone sex, webcam, sexting, or cyber sex with.
My first time doing anything like this with girls I was not having sex with was when I was married. My wife knew I loved phone sex, but didn't want me spending too much money on it. She said I should talk to some girls I knew personally to see if any of them like phone sex and would be interested in trying it with me. I loved the idea, but I didn't think approaching my female friends with "Would you like to have phone sex with me?" would be a good idea as it would likely creep them out and they may just view me as a perv and start avoiding me. I didn't want to lose friendships over it.
At first I tried just calling 1-900 and 976 chat lines date lines (yes, this was in the 90's. lol) and left some voice ads on there and I did meet a few girls that way and also placed ads in a couple of swingers magazines and was successful meeting a couple of girls that way to have phone sex with, but sometimes they get bored or get inn a relationship or whatever other reasons and the phone fun stops, but before long I did have a couple of girls I knew personally just having conversations about phone sex and other things and they ask me if I have ever done it and if I liked it then they told me they were curious and would like to try it with someone and one girl admitted she had done it and loved it. And these girls asked me if we could do it sometime. So that was the start of having girls I knew having phone sex with me, but nothing else.
My ex-wife also said she would be okay with me masturbating with another girl in person as long as we didn't actually have sex. I thought about it and passed on that since I didn't want to put myself into a position of too much temptation. I've never cheated and didn't want to start.
IF webcam had been a thing back then I would definitely have done that.
Since my divorce though, I have had girls have phone sex with, sext, cybersex, and webcam with. And, of course when I am not in a relationship, I have girls I masturbate with and maybe a friend with benefits.
I think it's like many situations.....You can look on places like Jackinchat and you may get lucky and find a girl to watch you (if she's really a girl) but if you are talking to girls you actually know personally, just don't be creepy about it. Don't be too eager and don't make sexual talk or suggestions all you talk about with them. It usually takes time for a female friend to be comfortable with any guy before she may open up enough to talk about sexual things. It's usually best not to bring up anything sexual unless they bring something up first and just talk casual with them. IF they stay on the subject or branch off into other related subjects then that's a good start, or if they bring up other such things later on. Let them guide as to what they are comfortable with and don't try to jump too far ahead. A girl might feel safe enough telling you about a new sex toy she just bought but that doesn't mean you should ask her if she wants to watch you jack off on cam. I have many girls who may talk with me about such things as their sex toys but just enjoy open talk about things like that with me. You can usually tell if they give you a vibe or may be a little (or a lot) flirty with you while they are talking. Just don't get it confused with wishful thinking.
You might be able to ask her what kind of toy she got, where she got it from and has she tried it and how she likes it so far. (questions you would likely expect if you tell someone about your new toys) and maybe say something like "My ex used to have one of those and she loved it and I thought it was hot seeing her use it" then don't go beyond that unless she does. She may keep it about that point, back off a little if she feels the conversation is going farther than she is comfortable with or she may blow your mind with more details than you expected her to tell. You just have to set boundaries so you don't go beyond her comfort level at the time and know when to back off. They will usually subtly clue you in if they want to go deeper into a the subject and maybe something beyond conversation. Just pay attention.
If you don't creep them out and scare them off, the worst that's going to happen is having a good friend that leaves you with a boner that you have to take care of yourself later but gave you some great conversation about sex. But a handful out of the many will be up for sex, masturbation, phone sex or webcam fun with you if you play your cards right.
Even the ones who are into that kind of thing usually only do it with someone they know and are comfortable with and not someone who just randomly tries to steer them right into it or push too hard for it. Kind of like guys who send unsolicited dick pics to girls. Most girls don't like it and will block you and have nothing to do with you.
Oh, and be a friend first. Even if a girl is already watching you on cam or whatever. Don't make everything you talk about or do together all about just sexual things. You'll keep your cam buddies longer that way.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
put on a consistently good show.make sure that you are rock hard when you go on cam. work it hard, fast or slow, doesn't matter. what matters is that the visual is a hard cock that makes a woman wet with lust. might take a while might be instant . then when they send u a message in chat as they are watching u, respond and help them get off. make sure that everyone sees how much you are enjoying it all and you won't have trouble with fans or followers.
Working it hard
jerklover Amateur Jackinchatter

195 posts since 2014-09-21
57 year old heterosexual male from italy
Cool may we try?
jlover
udont Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2016-05-01
45 year old heterosexual male from oklahoma
Strike one for me no big dick
Unregistered ?

udont said:
Strike one for me no big dick
agreed. I'm average and can't compete with the 9 inch schlongs I see on those sites. I can get girls occasionally but it takes a shitload if work.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
bisue1976 said:
yes me too
lol

kittygoesmeow93 said:

I love women watching me and love watching them too.
I'll jack off for any woman who wants to watch, especially if I get to see them too. Even if they are not naked and masturbating for me, just talking with them cam2cam and seeing them as they watch me jacking off is hot, but definitely better if they are naked and masturbating themselves for me too.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
ranger99 Amateur Jackinchatter

496 posts since 2016-07-08
46 year old heterosexual from NJ
I have been able to get a few on IRC.
They don't cam back, but it is hot knowing
that they are watching. They also will type
in encouragement, and what they want to see
and have me do.
Baggsy2010 Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2012-09-22
76 year old curious male from England
Apart from the odd one-timers on sites like chatrandom, I've been lucky enough to find three ladies over the years who like to watch a guy wanking and play with themselves on cam at the same time. I chatted with one for maybe 2 years, another for a year or so and the third for just a few months. I met them all on a site called person.com which unfortunately is no longer the site that it used to be. After a few chats there, we swapped Skype addresses and used Skype thereafter.
The first was an English/American lady in her 50's. We'd both chat for a while. She would always strip her top half off and play with her tits as she watched me wanking, and probably 50% of the times we chatted, we'd both get naked and encourage/help eachother as we masturbated together. She gave nice close-ups too.
The second was an Irish girl in her mid-20's. She was quite chubby and had enormous tits which she'd happily expose, jiggle and lick, talking dirty as she got me wanking and cumming for her as she watched. She never showed her pussy but would occasionally masturbate at the same time under her clothes. All I could see was arm movement and the nice look on her face as we did it together - plenty to get me excited.
The third was early 40's and Scottish. She was pretty much the same as the Irish girl - another biggish lass with gorgeous tits. She would happily expose them, jiggle them, suck the nipples as she asked me to strip and eventually wank for her. She liked to control the situation so it was a case of me following instructions with her. She only ever showed her tits off while I wanked for her. Unlike the other two, she liked to see my full body as I wanked for her. The other two like to see close-up.
So, they do exist, but pretty much like hens teeth. Unfortunately, all three moved on and I'm sure, found someone younger and more well endowed to have their fun with.
They were all great fun whilst it lasted and I'm ever the optimist that one day, I'll find another one.
Solo wanking just isn't the same is it. frown
Unregistered ?

Baggsy2010 said:
Apart from the odd one-timers on sites like chatrandom, I've been lucky enough to find three ladies over the years who like to watch a guy wanking and play with themselves on cam at the same time. I chatted with one for maybe 2 years, another for a year or so and the third for just a few months. I met them all on a site called person.com which unfortunately is no longer the site that it used to be. After a few chats there, we swapped Skype addresses and used Skype thereafter.
The first was an English/American lady in her 50's. We'd both chat for a while. She would always strip her top half off and play with her tits as she watched me wanking, and probably 50% of the times we chatted, we'd both get naked and encourage/help eachother as we masturbated together. She gave nice close-ups too.
The second was an Irish girl in her mid-20's. She was quite chubby and had enormous tits which she'd happily expose, jiggle and lick, talking dirty as she got me wanking and cumming for her as she watched. She never showed her pussy but would occasionally masturbate at the same time under her clothes. All I could see was arm movement and the nice look on her face as we did it together - plenty to get me excited.
The third was early 40's and Scottish. She was pretty much the same as the Irish girl - another biggish lass with gorgeous tits. She would happily expose them, jiggle them, suck the nipples as she asked me to strip and eventually wank for her. She liked to control the situation so it was a case of me following instructions with her. She only ever showed her tits off while I wanked for her. Unlike the other two, she liked to see my full body as I wanked for her. The other two like to see close-up.
So, they do exist, but pretty much like hens teeth. Unfortunately, all three moved on and I'm sure, found someone younger and more well endowed to have their fun with.
They were all great fun whilst it lasted and I'm ever the optimist that one day, I'll find another one.
Solo wanking just isn't the same is it. frown

Lucky guy would love a regular. I have been lucky on omegle a few times though, very hot.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » How to get women to watch you on cam