JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

The lovely, busty Lana Wood.
Who can forget those beautiful globes from Diamonds are Forever.
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
hsteve38 said:
The lovely, busty Lana Wood.
Who can forget those beautiful globes from Diamonds are Forever.
User posted image

Imagine that, forgot all about her - and me a Bond fan for the last 60-plus years!

I'll be wanking to a Lana Wood titty fuck in a few hours - and I predict a huge load.
boobsstroke

"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
JayinAZ Amateur Jackinchatter

479 posts since 2013-11-23
68 year old from Arizona
She was the most memorable thing about that movie, and that's hard to say about any movie with Jill St. John in it. User posted image
Unregistered ?

Stunning boobs !
Mickeybrowneyes Amateur Jackinchatter

453 posts since 2021-12-10
heterosexual male from EastCoast USA
JayinAZ said:
She was the most memorable thing about that movie, and that's hard to say about any movie with Jill St. John in it. User posted image

Agreed; in those days you could stay and watch a couple of shows if the theater wasn't crowded. I couldn't believe the set of knockers I saw in the first showing. Stayed thru an intermission and moved to a seat in the darkest back corner of the theater for the second show.
boobsstroke
Jizzed all over my damn popcorn, too . . . but damn, Lana felt good. Still does, too. Had a reunion with her last night.
"The Sears ladies' swimwear and lingerie catalog showed me that variety is the spice of life. It also showed me that scantily clad beautiful women with great tits and pretty feet cause boners and make me ejaculate."
Page: of 1