JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's Panties
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
DomMyInstrument Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2013-09-30
36 year old
Have a bunch of my GF's tight little dirty panties here. Would love to share. Have some pics on Yahoo to trade as well. If I can find a good trustworthy partner, I want to mail him some panties and then he can mail them back to me all full of cum!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I love worn panties. I'm not married but my cousin and me have always been pretty close. She gave me some of hers. Long story.
JustTrying408 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2014-02-09
50 year old curious male from Australia
Personally I prefer them clean. Having said that, I've also made sure she has then wore them within the next day or two.
You don't go blind if you do it!
Unregistered ?

JustTrying408 said:
Personally I prefer them clean. Having said that, I've also made sure she has then wore them within the next day or two.

Like fresh from a drawer? They are good like that too, I do like them worn but but not gross worn. There's some forums for pantyselling and some of the stuff is not nice from the looks of it, dunno how anyone could get into them. They're not even like realistic worn panties.

CowboyJack said:
Like fresh from a drawer? They are good like that too, I do like them worn but but not gross worn. There's some forums for pantyselling and some of the stuff is not nice from the looks of it, dunno how anyone could get into them. They're not even like realistic worn panties.

Yes clean out of her drawer. Then replaced in drawer for her to hopefully wear. If not then they get thrown in with the washing. She's yet to comment on anything. Thus the curiousness of wanting to possibly take it to a new level and have another guy cum in them and replace them in her drawer. Wouldn't mind finding another local married guy to try swapping with. Complete the task for each other.
iamthemachine Skilled Jackinchatter

753 posts since 2013-05-06
44 year old bisexual
JustTrying408 said:
Yes clean out of her drawer. Then replaced in drawer for her to hopefully wear. If not then they get thrown in with the washing. She's yet to comment on anything. Thus the curiousness of wanting to possibly take it to a new level and have another guy cum in them and replace them in her drawer. Wouldn't mind finding another local married guy to try swapping with. Complete the task for each other.

Been there done that!
Let her wear them after another guy cums in them and then rub her and get her wet so the juices mix then slip them aside and eat her out so you can taste both of them!!!
Jerkoff to my petite hotwife!

iamthemachine said:
Been there done that!
Let her wear them after another guy cums in them and then rub her and get her wet so the juices mix then slip them aside and eat her out so you can taste both of them!!!

Not sure if I'd go that way. I rubbed the pair I'd cum in into her pussy when she wore them and then fucked her. I'd like to do the same with a pair that another guy has cum in. But to have her walk around all day with her unknowingly having another guys cum rubbing against her pussy would be hot!!
Luveseams Amateur Jackinchatter

209 posts since 2011-09-19
59 year old heterosexual
That is exactly what I do with my mates wife's things, love to fill her clean panties with my cum then put them back knowing she will wear them. Just seeing my cum soaking into the place her cunt will be gets me so fucking hard!
Cock in hand, ready to wank!

Luveseams said:
That is exactly what I do with my mates wife's things, love to fill her clean panties with my cum then put them back knowing she will wear them. Just seeing my cum soaking into the place her cunt will be gets me so fucking hard!

Sounds great!!!stroke
DomMyInstrument Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2013-09-30
36 year old
I'd definitely like to get my girl some nice hot stranger cum in her panties and then sneak them back in and have her walk around with his cum on her pussy.
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
I love having different guys cum in my wife's panties then put them back for her to wear. Love to trade her photos with photoshare on YIM. ID is mainehotwife1969.
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
HWhacker1 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2013-10-05
40 year old
love trying on sexy panties on cam for other men... showing off my sexy ass razz
boobjunkie69 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-04-22
36 year old heterosexual from Ohio
DomMyInstrument said:
Have a bunch of my GF's tight little dirty panties here. Would love to share. Have some pics on Yahoo to trade as well. If I can find a good trustworthy partner, I want to mail him some panties and then he can mail them back to me all full of cum!

Hey I would love to see the pics and cum in them and send back to you, message me [email protected]
Boobjunkie
boobjunkie69 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-04-22
36 year old heterosexual from Ohio
DomMyInstrument said:
I'd definitely like to get my girl some nice hot stranger cum in her panties and then sneak them back in and have her walk around with his cum on her pussy.

Hey if you send me her panties I will cover them and send back to you so she can walk around all day with my cum against her pussy, message me [email protected]
Boobjunkie
steven303 Amateur Jackinchatter

226 posts since 2008-09-08
57 year old heterosexual male
jerking off into panties is the best! add me on yahoo to talk about hot women and jerking off in their panties.
enjoy jerking off to amateurs, milfs, cuties, asians
Page: < prev  of 10   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's Panties