JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies....mind sharing ....while masturbating?
Page: of 2   next > 
susan1976 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2007-04-17
47 year old
Hi Ladies!

Would any of you mind sharing with me what you like to think about while masturbating?

Thanks
Susan
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Alistoria Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-03-10
heterosexual from Another Place and Time~
Well today in the tanning bed...I imagined being naked and on the Hog behind my naked hunk, feeling the vibration of the bike underneath our bodies. The leather warm, the fresh summer air flowing over our skin with the sun beaming down over our nakeness. I could feel his stiff cock pointing to the high heavens ready to shoot into the wind, covering my body with every drop!
A very good nice 15 minute ride today!!!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
susan1976 Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2007-04-17
47 year old
Moreā€¦. participation
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Susan ... you first
Horny old men want sex too.

OK Susan if you insist...While I was getting my clit pierced, how hot was it that two Hunk Harley men were the artist's tending to the deed. There I am, legs spread wide open on the chair while they planned their moves. Most women would probably being thinking about the pain about to come, but I was thinking about two gorgous men, serious about the ritual they were about to perform. That vision makes me hot and I think of it often as I masturbate...I wasn't going to miss the pleasure of this opportunity, with the thought of the ensueing pain. I just like to remember the vision of them standing in front of me, with my legs wide open, with my clit as the centre of their attention.
Vision is good!
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
angus Amateur Jackinchatter

128 posts since 2007-05-10
bisexual from Scotland
alistoria and susan, i think of both of you when I masturbate, love you too, there are too many big cocks on the site, see you soon
Anna Skilled Jackinchatter
Eat, Sleep, Fuck
958 posts since 2004-10-23
heterosexual from USA
Please, guys. Stop posting on the threads that are for women. This isn't a dating website.
Website and Chatroom Administrator
Unregistered ?

JackinChat Staff MemberUnregistered's Avatar
I like to think of a beautiful muscular man making love to me , licking me and with only one aim - to make me orgasm!! Liz x
Unregistered ?

It seriously depends on lots of things; my mood, the atmosphere, where I am, what I am using to masturbate with- so many factors!
Sometimes I don't even know what I think about or what makes me want to masturbate in the first place! Sometimes I'm just horny and need to realease my pleasure as soon as possible.

I do however have a wonderfully sexy flatmate who in the past (as I've posted before, have masturbated with) so if sometimes she's sitting in her towel after a shower or whatever with loads of soft sexy skin on show, that makes me horny and i love to think about what we could do to each other as i finger my pussy, I like to think about her soft fingers running over my naked body and her supple lips moving their way down my stomach down to my pussy and her tongue flicking over my clit as she eats me and tastes my juices- always makes me cum so hard! mmm
It's weird cos I'm straight, well I've never had a relationship with a woman (have been with a few though) but I always cum hard when thinking about me with another woman/women.
Unregistered ?

I just mostly think about getting my pussy licked by someone special... I love being licked soooo much! And I just like all the attention paid to my pussy in general with it's a guy or a girl. I like thinking about really cute guys and how nice and meaty their cocks are too and how nice it is when their cum spurts from them. That's definitely somethings that make me horny and want to play with myself.

Anna said:
Please, guys. Stop posting on the threads that are for women. This isn't a dating website.

I wasn't aware this was a rule? I kind of liked having different gender perspectives on female subjects and vise/versa. It gets us all involved. We don't have enough female paricipation as it is... I must have missed that part. Guess I won't be doing that anymore myself. Hum...it's good to know the rules...
Alistoria~
Time well spent~

Alistoria said:
I wasn't aware this was a rule? I kind of liked having different gender perspectives on female subjects and vise/versa. It gets us all involved. We don't have enough female paricipation as it is... I must have missed that part. Guess I won't be doing that anymore myself. Hum...it's good to know the rules...
Alistoria~

I see it now under Webcam and Phone...since I don't do that I wouldn't have gone there for the notice.
My Bad...
Alistoria~
Time well spent~
Unregistered ?

I have many different types of fantasies while masturbating. One involves an encounter with a woman in a changing room at a clothing store. She ends up sucking on one of my breasts with great vigor while fingering me. The other involves an encounter with a man at the beach. In the final scene, I'm riding his cock, the sun is beating down on me and the waves are crashing in the background....

Chrissy
Unregistered ?

Sometimes i think about 2 beautiful naked women kissing each other sensuously using tongues and french kissing. Then biting each others nipples and sucking them real hard.
I think about how one would lick the others pussy as it gushes with juice into her mouth.
I imagine the two women to girate and rub their pussies together whilst moaning and crying out exchanging their pussy fluids whilst kissing each other passionatly on the mouth and really feeling that tongue inside.

However if a man was in this scenario i would share his cum with the girl by kissing her on her mouth allowing her to put her tongue inside mine and tasting the cum too. Its also a turn on for her to slowly spit it out and into my mouth while i swallow it mmmmmmmm i really get off on that!
Unregistered ?

Umm I suppose we all have "favorite" thought trains that work for us. On my mind at the time would usually be a current event that i found alluring. So, a look from someone might bring that person to mind. Then the progression to some erotic and wonderful sex. Specifics? Being done right.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Ladies....mind sharing ....while masturbating?