JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Uncut guys
Page: of 16   next > 
MassErect21 Novice Jackinchatter

23 posts since 2014-06-17
27 year old bisexual from Nashville Tennessee
I'm uncut and it's awesome. But I really want to know if there are any cut guys that are into uncut dicks. I like them either way. Any cut guys like uncut guys?
My twitter is @logan_bothwayz
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I only saw any dudes with an intact dick after I joined the military...I grew up in the Midwest where everyone was circumcised. Definitely checked out the uncut guys in the showers, and thought about more than that.
oldercuriousguy Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2009-09-04
71 year old from pittsburgh, Pa
I am uncut and have found it wonderful. My cock is more sensitive and fun to use than cut ones. If you're a circumcision victim, you don't know what you're missing! As a father, every man should protect his son from the sexual mutilation of circumcision.
AaronM Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2013-03-11
45 year old curious from Texas
I love my uncut cock and I love to hear from people that enjoy uncut as well.
OldDublinWanker Amateur Jackinchatter

146 posts since 2011-11-25
63 year old curious from Dublin, Ireland
oldercuriousguy said:
I am uncut and have found it wonderful. My cock is more sensitive and fun to use than cut ones. If you're a circumcision victim, you don't know what you're missing! As a father, every man should protect his son from the sexual mutilation of circumcision.

Well said.
Mature Irish Masturbation Addict.
hardnwet Amateur Jackinchatter

244 posts since 2005-08-22
63 year old homosexual male from North Carolina
Hi MassErect21. Am cut and never had an uncut cock. Would love to try it sometime! Docking sounds so hot.
spunk_drunk Skilled Jackinchatter

712 posts since 2011-04-19
70 year old bisexual from Australia
I love playing with and sucking a uncut cock. I never tire of watching the foreskin slowly roll back as a cock stiffens...it's kind of like opening a present! lol But I also love being on my knees, face right up to the guys cock, pulling the foreskin back and catching that first sniff of the incredible aroma of a fully aroused cock. Also love sliding the tip of my tongue between the underside of the head and the foreskin and just gliding my tongue back and forwards, kind of like tonguing out a mini pussy! Yep, cut cocks are ok, but if your a gourmet then uncut is the best damn meal on the menu! lol Happy to chat about it to anyone on Yahoo. My ID is on my profile.
Spunk Drunk
BiGuyInTX Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2014-06-18
45 year old bisexual from Austin Texas TX
AaronM said:
I love my uncut cock and I love to hear from people that enjoy uncut as well.

yeah. Love uncut cock, although I'm cut myself. I would love to try docking with an uncut guy.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
I'm cut and love it. Not a victim at all. If you're gay and love guys then you love uncut but women hate uncut. I have never met a woman that liked uncut. I would never want that ugly shit on my dick. Don't like it? Too bad but don't call us fuckin victims cuz we have the better looking cocks. Sorry but true.
A guy who loves to stroke!
Unregistered ?

jackwguyz said:
I'm cut and love it. Not a victim at all. If you're gay and love guys then you love uncut but women hate uncut. I have never met a woman that liked uncut. I would never want that ugly shit on my dick. Don't like it? Too bad but don't call us fuckin victims cuz we have the better looking cocks. Sorry but true.
Unregistered ?

jackwguyz said:
Unregistered ?

Never met a woman that liked uncut?WTF??sounds like you're counting your mum in that and then it's only two that you met...such a random statement...im sure every man and woman has their own preference as with most things...but to say cut is the best...thats whack...if we were meant to be cut...we would be born that way
Founditat7 Amateur Jackinchatter

194 posts since 2013-06-28
68 year old homosexual from Southwest USA
I was cut at birth and have no regrets my parents made that decision. I've been with many uncut guys and I've found once an uncut penis is erect, to me, the look and feel are very similar. I also know several men who had themselves cut once they could make that decision and, surprisingly, all are glad they did it.
palmer Skilled Jackinchatter

848 posts since 2007-06-30
70 year old curious from california
Wish I was uc, prefer the natural look + its really the way our penis is supposed to be. Nature seems to be a pretty good designer. Ha. Plus it makes sense that the penis/glans is going to be so much more sensitive uc than a cut one. And who wouldn't mind that.

Yes, suppose in the end - when its cum time uc vs cut there's not much diff - from what I've seen uc skins by design are fully or nearly so - retracted.
its just sex
Jay_los_angeles Skilled Jackinchatter

737 posts since 2011-09-13
56 year old heterosexual from Miami, FL
palmer said:
Wish I was uc, prefer the natural look + its really the way our penis is supposed to be. Nature seems to be a pretty good designer. Ha. Plus it makes sense that the penis/glans is going to be so much more sensitive uc than a cut one. And who wouldn't mind that.

Yes, suppose in the end - when its cum time uc vs cut there's not much diff - from what I've seen uc skins by design are fully or nearly so - retracted.

love my foreskin man...
Page: of 16   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Rainbow Room » Uncut guys