JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stretching of foreskins
Page: of 1  
Stinger Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2013-04-14
44 year old bisexual male from Australia
I have a uncut cock, but my foreskin isn't very long and when I'm hard my skin doesn't cover my head, has anyone stretched the foreskin to make it longer, can it even be done and if so what's the best way of doin it?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
College24 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-10-03
36 year old homosexual from Pittsburgh
It can be done. There are a lot of ways of going about it actually. The site below is actually mostly for foreskin restoration (stretching the skin that is left after circumcision to act like a foreskin) but the same principles apply. There are also at least a few people posting on the boards who are uncut and are just trying to make theirs longer. Good Luck.

http://www.restoringforeskin.org/
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
Maybe I'm missing something here but,...why would you want it to cover your head when you're hard anyway?
BiMark Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2012-05-27
bisexual
Not much point in trying to stretch your skin to cover your knob when you are hard. I have a relatively long skin and that only covers half of my knob when I am hard. Going into action it usually slides back fully but when wanking love to use my skin grin Most stretching comments are made for guys with tight skins to try to get them to slide back .
ranger92 Amateur Jackinchatter

134 posts since 2013-11-10
43 year old bisexual from Canada
I tend to think the foreskin restoration techniques are just a bunch of hype...IMO.

Is there REALLY something to this?? Or is this really just "masturbation for the mind" to MAKE you think you are (attempting) to restore something that has been 'cut off'?

Other than a lot of stretch marks, I cannot see HOW you'd be able to "restore" a foreskin.
Stinger Novice Jackinchatter

20 posts since 2013-04-14
44 year old bisexual male from Australia
I like the look of a foreskin covering the head of a hard cock, plus you pull it back and have the best of both worlds, just a personal thing I guess.
College24 Novice Jackinchatter

46 posts since 2011-10-03
36 year old homosexual from Pittsburgh
ranger92 said:
I tend to think the foreskin restoration techniques are just a bunch of hype...IMO.

Is there REALLY something to this?? Or is this really just "masturbation for the mind" to MAKE you think you are (attempting) to restore something that has been 'cut off'?

Other than a lot of stretch marks, I cannot see HOW you'd be able to "restore" a foreskin.

It is the same principle for how you gain more skin when you get fat....it stretches and forces cells to divide. Feel free to go to the above posted link and look at people's before and after pictures to decide if you think it is masturbation of the mind or not. The skin also grows anew to cover cuts etc..
BlackSunshineAZ Novice Jackinchatter

33 posts since 2010-06-23
50 year old heterosexual from Peoria, AZ
It can be done, I'm a member of a NORM (National Organization of Restoring Men) group and several guys have completely restored their foreskins. I'm still at it and have a way to go myself, but they say their penises are way more sensitive now and sex is a lot better. Putting the skin under tension causes mitosis which generates new cells and over time it is possible to get coverage. It takes years but everyone says it is worth it. If the glans is covered most of the time, the keratin (callous) comes off and the glans becomes smooth and shiny where the nerve endings are closer to the surface. This increases sensation. I'm 40 now and I know I've lost sensation over the years and at this moment I'm probably only 20% restored.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Stretching of foreskins