JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucked while on the phone?
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
Had an ex-wife suck me off while I was on the phone to a mate once which was fairly awesome. Got her back though. We had gone to bed early when her best mate rang her on her mobile. So while she is talking I slip under the covers and started to lick her fanny (which she loved. Anyway she tries to keep talking naturally but I can tell she is getting close so increase speed a bit and really get my tongue in and sure enough she has an almighty orgasm, screams and drops the phone. By this time I am dying to fuck her so get on top and start pumping away and she cums again as I shoot my load into her. At this point we realise that the phone is still live! Her friend was laughing and told my wife she was now horny as hell after listening to us and it was going to be her husbands lucky night!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
snowy008 Novice Jackinchatter

96 posts since 2015-07-09
34 year old heterosexual
had a few times were my gf would answer a phone call from her mom or sister, would always love to either give her oral while they talked or fuck her. love having her try to conceal her moans from them.
Feminine_MaleLesbian Professional Jackinchatter

1088 posts since 2015-04-17
56 year old heterosexual from Louisville, KY.
My ex-wife and I often did things to each other while one of us was on the phone. Sometimes it was in fun to mess with each other and see how straight she or I could keep a straight voice while talking to someone, other times it was just to be loving and there were times when I would be talking to a friend I really did not feel like talking to, or a client or other person who was stressing me out and she would start sucking me to either make the call I didn't want to take more enjoyable or to give me more incentive to be more assertive about interrupting them and saying I have to go. Sometimes she would just go at it so aggressively (on purpose) so that there was no way I could hide what was happening and the person on the other end would realize what was up and they would voluntarily let me go and tell me to call them back the next day.
I loved going down on her, fingering her pussy or rubbing her clit and kissing on her neck while she talked on the phone and get her really horny, especially when she would be talking to one of her/my/our friends that either I knew she thought was hot and fantasized about or she knew I thought was hot and fantasized about or we both did. One of her friends figured out what we were doing but didn't say anything on the phone, but one day while they were hanging out she came out and asked her if we were messing around while they talked and she admitted to it. After that it was a regular thing to mess around while that friend was on the phone as she confessed to my ex-wife that she was turned on by knowing what we were doing as they talked. So after that we were open about it and she would ask my ex if I was there playing with her again and she'd tell her, "Yeah, he's got his tongue in my pussy". Her friend would say she wished she had a tongue in her pussy, but all she had was her fingers.
Love stroking with the women in person, on the phone or on webcam.
Unregistered ?

I fucked another guys wife doggie style while she was on the phone with him. I was so horny I shot my load in just a few minutes. She was awesome.
stroker7676 Novice Jackinchatter

26 posts since 2017-04-07
48 year old curious male from Canada
Was fucking my wife doggystyle in kitchen, phone rang it was her mom. She answered I slowed down for a bit at first. Then picked up speed, wife started to moan and told her mom she had to go we were having sex.
Bi2suck4u Novice Jackinchatter

88 posts since 2016-12-06
68 year old bisexual male from Bisbee, Arizona
My bi buddy and I had many 3ways with my wife. After his wife had filed for a divorce, he came to visit and he and I were taking turns fucking my wife, tag-team style. He was doing her when the phone rang and she answered it. It was his (soon to be ex) wife. She said she had to talk to him, and he told her he would be at our place. My wife said, "When he comes, I'll have him call you." When he nutted-up she handed him the phone and said, "Call your wife."
TabascoBrice Amateur Jackinchatter

339 posts since 2006-01-15
41 year old homosexual from New York City Brooklyn NY
I would service this doorman at a building in NYC. He'd buzz me in through the back door, wait at his office, then he'd enter and we'd get busy.
While sucking his cock, while he fucked me in the ass...he would call people, take pics, videos etc. He would have me talk dirty like "tell them how much you love my cock" and shit like that. Sooo fucking sexy I've never been more turned on.
And to my surprise, eventually I'd get the pics and videos in my inbox. mmm
3B-BadBob Amateur Jackinchatter

111 posts since 2015-01-29
58 year old curious male from Port Orchard, WA area
My wife had told me early on in our relationship that she did that to her ex. It was not planned, but it had just happened. The other guy (a previous boyfriend) stopped fucking her and ate her out while she was on the phone. She was not able to stay on the phone long because of the tantalizing. It turned me on so much, I think I came in my pants. I have joked with her about that over the past 25 years of marriage when she is out of breath when we talk on the phone. Occasionally, it still excites me 'not to know for sure'...
Connecting with like minded married men that are curious also.
Boris21 Enlightened Jackinchatter

2530 posts since 2016-11-28
28 year old bisexual male
Not fucking, but back in JR HS My bud Bill was sucking my dick when my mom called to ask when I'd be home. Ever try to talk w/ your mom when someone is sucking you off? Especially when you're close to cumming.
Unregistered ?

"You know the sex is bad when the phone rings and you both try to answer it." - Jeff Foxworthy
MDguy Amateur Jackinchatter

173 posts since 2006-06-28
49 year old heterosexual
I have been blown by a GF while on the phone and I have eaten my GFs pussy while she was on the phone
Cumagain?
Unregistered ?

Back when I was 23, that girlfriend I had at the time and I were really into sex toys. We'd order things from Adam and Eve through their catolog or on the phone. One time on the phone with them, I stood in her apartment living room and discussed whatever it was with the girl on the other end of the phone while my girlfriend was on her knees sucking my cock. She just dropped down, pulled me out, and started sucking. I didn't cum or make it obvious on the phone but it was seriously hot!
InPanties Amateur Jackinchatter

420 posts since 2018-06-24
43 year old bisexual male from London
LOL i have done the same

snowy008 said:
had a few times were my gf would answer a phone call from her mom or sister, would always love to either give her oral while they talked or fuck her. love having her try to conceal her moans from them.
A lover of used Panties, tiny TITS & Taboo
old5ins Amateur Jackinchatter

477 posts since 2018-05-17
82 year old curious male from Anglesey
Not on the phone but in the 1970s, my wife used to like me to fuck her doggy style when Pan's People were dancing on Top of the Pops [UK]. She would bend over and we could watch as we fucked.
Xluv2showx Amateur Jackinchatter

287 posts since 2018-02-05
41 year old
When I was 18 I had a 16 yo gf. She would be over my apartment and when she would have to call her mom I would pull her skirt up, panties down and bend her over. I would fuck her with her trying to tell me to stop. I wouldn't. Kept pounding hard till she would be squealing, trying to hold it in giving short answers on the phone. Loved cumming in her you little pussy knowing her mom was on the other side. I would love to know if get mother knew what was happening to her.
Page: < prev  of 6   next > 
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Fucked while on the phone?