JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » undercover public masturbation
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Unregistered ?

I LOVE doing stuff like this, getting off secretly in public. In school I cut one pocket out of my uniform pants so I could sit in class playing with myself any time I wanted. Lots of other boys did that too.

One of my fav places to do it is sitting in restaurants. I love to sit at the table and rub myself under the table, either thru the front of my pants or with my had in my pocket. I love knowing that I am getting off and the people I am with have no idea what I am doing. I have been noticed by guys at other tables though!

I do this at the library at school. I will sit at a table in an area where there are lots of guys sitting and will rub thru my pants or with hand in pocket. I love filling my pants with cum in the middle of the library with guys all around!
Add a reply Quote this post
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
I was sitting in my truck earlier this morn waiting on a friend to work out, he took an hour and the whole time I was sitting there stroking watching this hot blonde in shorts with long tan legs pressure wash the sidewalk and taking pics of her
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
jerkswbothsexes said:
I was sitting in my truck earlier this morn waiting on a friend to work out, he took an hour and the whole time I was sitting there stroking watching this hot blonde in shorts with long tan legs pressure wash the sidewalk and taking pics of her

Pics? Did you say pics? Wanna share with your friends here at JNC? smooth
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
User posted image
there's one of her
Earlybird Amateur Jackinchatter

347 posts since 2011-07-10
heterosexual male
I used to orgasm in public a lot back in my dry-cum days. I could easily reach orgasm just by touching myself through my pants pocket, and did so at every opportunity. I was around 7 when I discovered that I could reach orgasm by rhythmically squeezing 'that muscle down there' (PC muscle) just right. That was really convenient. smile But once I started to ejaculate, I quit getting myself off in public like that.
cmax69 Amateur Jackinchatter

165 posts since 2012-11-24
50 year old heterosexual from canada
Jack all the time in my office at work , close the door have a quick one or rub it for awhile to let loose....
jonhudson343 skype
[email protected]
pma Amateur Jackinchatter

338 posts since 2013-01-09
59 year old curious male from Usa
thats awesome i like to masturbate while driving. or a fast food drive through
Masturbation lover
Jack_Creamer Skilled Jackinchatter

524 posts since 2009-10-22
74 year old curious from Oklahoma
When I was 15 or so I'd put a rubber on in the boys room and walk home on dark winter evenings. I'd jack off through my pants pocket under my coat. As I approached home there was a creek with tall bushes I could go down. Nobody could see me. I'd drop my pants, whip out my hard cock and finish jacking vigorously, filling the nipple end of the rubber with my cum. On dark winter evenings I did this often. I loved being able to jack all the way home.
Jack_Creamer
onehandmark Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-05-02
68 year old homosexual from Greece
Loose shortswith big pockets (or your wank-hand packet cut out) and fairly tight boxer-briefs (to keep your boner under some control against your thigh) works for me. I've been embarrassingly horny since I was 10 years old, constantly sprouting a boner in public. The only way of regaining control, for a while, is to WANK! razz
... young heart and cock, fun-loving n horny :P
onehandmark Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-05-02
68 year old homosexual from Greece
LOL, wanking at restaurant tables is mint! razz
... young heart and cock, fun-loving n horny :P
Unregistered ?

All the time...love to jack and drive at night. Or visit parks and go for bush walks...then slip off the trail and strip off to sunbake and jackoff. That is really hot knowing lots of hot young girls in tight pants are going for their walk just metres away.
At work under my desk...one weekend this young hottie came in asking why i had the lights so low and i kept touching myself as i talked to her. I told her i was up to mischief and laughed. She gave me a naughty smile but if she caught on she never let me know.

I went to the markets with no underwear under my jeans and found a hot girl selling jeans in this little stall with a tiny...not quite concealed changroom right at the back. i was in there for ages trying on pair after pair and masturbating like a dirty slut. i took loads of pics too and posted them on showyourdick when i was a member. i made sure she got a cheeky peek at my package hanging out of some jeans too. i told her look i cant button these up and slid the curtain aside and she got a look and smiled.

I had a few exes who loved to get me going in risky places.One would reach under my shorts leg at the beach or under the table at cafes...i would be bulging like hell by the end of our coffee.

Another one loved to suck and stroke me as i would drive...or when we pulled into quiet car parks. or would just encourage me to whip it out so she could watch me masturbate while she was driving.

Damn i am a dirty guy. I would stroke when i was alone in the gym sauna...or with my gf in a hotel spa. i would always be wearing nothing in them, my gf would only be in her bikini top...both our pants would be just hanging over the side (so they were in quick reach if needed.) I would be so hard talking to girls sitting beside the spa...who had no idea i was naked, hard or touching myself as we chatted.

Man i am hard thinking about this. I'll have to share more when i remember them.
boobjunkie69 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-04-22
36 year old heterosexual from Ohio
ZMAN said:
My father inlaw lived with us for about a year after moving back to the East Coast from Las Vegas, so one night he was on the recliner in the family room, and the wife and I were both on the couch about 5 feet way from him, all watching TV. I had sweat pants on, and we were both under a blanket staying warm. One thing lead to another and she had me cumming in my sweats, "stealth mode" right there in front of her father.

That's awesome. Daddys little whore lol.
Boobjunkie
soxandboxersboy Amateur Jackinchatter

142 posts since 2012-07-21
31 year old homosexual
i like getting off in public secretly. i started doing that as soon as i was old enough to masturbate, and i have been doing it ever since. some of the places i have secretly masturbated include school, library, church, restaurants, cars, movies, mall, friends houses. usually i cum in my underwear.
Unregistered ?

ONE DAY my sis in law was looking so good had to wank in my pants.....mmmmm so hott
capnmorgn24 Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2014-10-12
35 year old curious from upstate ny
i've thought it sounds hot, but pretty much always chicken out.. i have done it in my car before though
Page: < prev  of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » undercover public masturbation