JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JO in public
Page: of 2   next > 
MrNom Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2014-05-15
57 year old bisexual male
Currently sitting in a hotel room with a large window looking over a busy road. Great for a bit of public jerking. Anyone into this for a bit of mutual c2c fun....
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
love doing it myself as well but 12hours too late
Working it hard
joshisnude Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2013-05-11
31 year old
Attended a wedding and was staying in a downtown glass hotel and loved sitting in my room naked jerking off knowing that people in the apartment building across the street could see me as well as other tall building around the block.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
joshisnude said:
Attended a wedding and was staying in a downtown glass hotel and loved sitting in my room naked jerking off knowing that people in the apartment building across the street could see me as well as other tall building around the block.

in every hotel i am always nude, and jack off at least 2x each day , sometimes 3
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
50 year old heterosexual male from UK
Loved doing a bit of public jacking, nothing to risky, just a few quiet car parks, haven't done it for a while though.
Big tits jacker
Unregistered ?

I used to jerk it in public pretty frequently. I think my first really good time was in a 24-hour computer lab at a college that I attended for a semester out of town... it was super late at night, no one was in the lab, I had been scoping out the cameras to make sure there were none trained on where I wanted to sit.

I also made sure to pick the perfect computer so that if someone came in, I'd have 2-5 seconds to get all my clothes back on appropriately before anyone might see me (I wasn't naked, just had my cock out through my jeans).

That was my first taste of that adrenaline orgasm; the kind where you're almost out of breath from being nervous you might get caught, and then afterwards your body aches just a little bit as you begin to come back down from the orgasm. It's an absolutely amazing experience which I recommend to anyone.
heavyshooter69 Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2015-01-08
35 year old curious from Columbus
I went once to a downtown park where people often take their lunch breaks go for walks etc. It was during the winter but there were still a handful of people walking around this mid sized park. I put my hand in my coat pocket and then pulled my arm inside the coat so it looked like my hand was in the pocket but really had all the access I needed inside the coat. With my other hand I held my phone came in maybe five minutes.
READ_PROFILE_PLEASE Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2014-04-08
42 year old heterosexual from Glasgow, Scotland
Only time I did it in relative public was a bus years ago
PLEASE Read my profile before contacting me (especially if your male)
baterMike69 Skilled Jackinchatter

556 posts since 2015-01-01
51 year old curious male from South Jersey
70hank said:
in every hotel i am always nude, and jack off at least 2x each day , sometimes 3

need company when u do?
I do love getting jackMail so turn me on....
Just Amateur Jackinchatter

258 posts since 2006-11-28
35 year old curious from Australia
I worked at a gas station once, I was in the fridge filling drinks when I saw this real sexy middle aged woman with big tits and nice cleavage walk in, I got so horny I just pulled my cock out and stroked it tell I cummed all over the floor, I nearly fell over I came so hard lol I haven't really masturbated like that for a while, when I sit outside at home sometimes I drop my pants and start stroking for my 2 guy neigbours who like to watch, I think it's just a massive turn on knowing someone you don't know is watching you stroke away
Poleranger2014 Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2014-08-02
71 year old heterosexual from upstate NY
Love to JO when driving mostly at night, I will stop at rest area and take off my pants and then drive and stroke myself. I would also get off in parking lots, sometimes at the mall, and other places. Lots of fun.
Neal
Unregistered ?

I've had some great wanks on buses and trains - never been caught. stroke
joystk Skilled Jackinchatter

591 posts since 2006-09-05
77 year old curious male from Portland, Oregon
Poleranger2014 said:
Love to JO when driving mostly at night, I will stop at rest area and take off my pants and then drive and stroke myself. I would also get off in parking lots, sometimes at the mall, and other places. Lots of fun.

If you are ever driving in the Finger Lakes area, I'd love to join you for a drive wink
Charley.stroker - join me on Skype
Unregistered ?

This is a real turn on for me and I had some fun last summer in Menorca.

Nude sunbathing etc is common in many beach areas and I found that there was evidence that sexual acts were taking place in a secluded sand dune area. I ventured into the area and took my shorts off walking and standing around completely naked.

I found it difficult not getting a semi hard on. I was seen by a number of men and women who were walking through the path which only added to my pleasure. I was not lucky enough to get any closer attention, I guess it was just poor timing. However, I did end up with a ragging hard on and began stroking myself. being completely naked with the risk of being seen was such a turn on and it added to an amazing climax. Cum every where

I hope to repeat this year as we go back for a week in May. Can't wait ....
AussieMike Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2010-07-27
37 year old bisexual from Australia
When i first started jacking off i was doing it alot, i got horny during class one day and decided to jack off, kept my clothes on but pulled my shorts up and stroked my cock under the desk.. came on the floor put my cock away and continued on with the lesson. I was at the back of the room so unless someone turned around they wouldnt have seen me.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JO in public