JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JO in public
Page: < prev  of 2  
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
My late wife and I had a lot of good sex together and on one nice day she had me jerk off for her (me too) while we sat out on our patio which was visible to the neighbor houses on either side. I was apprehensive at first when I started stroking but seeing the lust in my wife's face I really got with it and started whacking for all I was worth and shot a big load on my leg and shower shoe.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
rebelman96 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-11
53 year old curious from ireland
love jacking off sometimes on a summers day in the woods totally naked what a feeling when you cum.
kopite.
ohcrazyone Novice Jackinchatter

41 posts since 2014-06-17
63 year old heterosexual male from Buffalo, NY
I love to jerk off in public and last week I was on a cruise with a balcony. I got naked and went out on the balcony. I was standing by the rail and then preceded to play and edge for a while knowing that if the people that were on either side looked into my area they would see me stroking and ultimately squirting on the glass
VAjeff Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2014-09-04
70 year old curious from NO VA
I have the opportuntiy to be in a number of public areas during my day and have never reported a stroker or couple fucking without giving them the opprotuntiy to finish it off.
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
50 year old heterosexual male from UK
VAjeff said:
I have the opportuntiy to be in a number of public areas during my day and have never reported a stroker or couple fucking without giving them the opprotuntiy to finish it off.

fair play to you.
Big tits jacker
Ryan8375 Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2012-01-23
40 year old curious
I've jerked off at a lake 1 time. Was surrounded by houses. No cover. Had great urge to shoot load couldn't wait to get back home. Didn't matter I didn't catch any fish. Felt amazing jerking outdoors where many could be watching.
justsomeguy1980 Novice Jackinchatter

73 posts since 2015-01-10
42 year old homosexual male from South Eastern Kentucky
At my old apartment, it was situated where I could go out the back door and there was nothing but a field and barn behind it. It was also a duplex, so I only had to worry about the one set of neighbor's. I would strip down completely naked and go out and jack off on warm summer nights. It felt good having the warm breeze blow over my balls as I stroked my cock.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » JO in public