JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 2   next > 
boobjunkie69 Amateur Jackinchatter

119 posts since 2013-04-22
36 year old heterosexual from Ohio
Has anyone ever had sex while their parents were at home? would love to hear your story.
Boobjunkie
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
j_bryon Amateur Jackinchatter

456 posts since 2005-08-12
50 year old heterosexual male from Southern Wisconsin
Hell,I used to all the time. Even shared a wall with their bedroom and used to nail my live in g/f when I was 25 and she was 19.
Then later on my fiance (now exwife)and I would do it too. I can't remember how many times I've had sex with my parents in their room just feet away.
Jacking when it's necessary and it's necessary often.
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
I lived at home till I was 27 when I moved out and bought my first house. I fucked and sucked girls from 16 through 27 in my bedroom, they slept over all the time, and my girls were always steady girlfriends, so the sex was steady too.
denali7155 Skilled Jackinchatter

798 posts since 2011-09-13
61 year old heterosexual from USA
Does having sex with my hand count?.
I like to share my jo materials.
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
Of course I was a teenager and so I found ways to fuck girls while my folks were at home, "What was that noise down there...Nothing Dad Cindy Lou fell over while we were playing Twister, or we just knocked over the scrabble board and now have to hunt down all the pieces..." Did it with girls at their houses while their parents were home. I was so hot after this one girl, we had fucked at my house on some school holiday and then I walked her home and fucked her at her house before the folks got there. I left, went to the store etc and came by her house after dinner. I chatted with her parents and then we went into the kitchen and they went upstairs to chill and watch TV while she gave me some dessert, whatever. As soon as we heard sounds that sounded like they had settled into watch tv I had her shorts down by her ankles and was fucking her doggie like a mad man up against the kitchen counter. ( Note this was based on a hard learned lesson when I bent her over the back of a kitchen chair once. The chair moved an squeaked on the floor prompting her Dad to get up to see who was screwing up the wax job on the kitchen floor, lol) Man to be young and horny.
Working it hard

jack1566hard said:
Of course I was a teenager and so I found ways to fuck girls while my folks were at home, "What was that noise down there...Nothing Dad Cindy Lou fell over while we were playing Twister, or we just knocked over the scrabble board and now have to hunt down all the pieces..." Did it with girls at their houses while their parents were home. I was so hot after this one girl, we had fucked at my house on some school holiday and then I walked her home and fucked her at her house before the folks got there. I left, went to the store etc and came by her house after dinner. I chatted with her parents and then we went into the kitchen and they went upstairs to chill and watch TV while she gave me some dessert, whatever. As soon as we heard sounds that sounded like they had settled into watch tv I had her shorts down by her ankles and was fucking her doggie like a mad man up against the kitchen counter. ( Note this was based on a hard learned lesson when I bent her over the back of a kitchen chair once. The chair moved an squeaked on the floor prompting her Dad to get up to see who was screwing up the wax job on the kitchen floor, lol) Man to be young and horny.

That is FUCKING HOT!!!
Boobjunkie
Unregistered ?

My mother introduced me to my GF in High school. She knew her mother somehow. So her parents thought I was a great kid for their innocent daughter to date. Turned out their innocent daughter was a nympho and sucked me off no more than an hour after we met! We fucked so many time while her parents were home I lost count. It stopped feeling dangerous.

The last time we did anything, her parents asked me to come over and help watch her younger siblings while they went out for a date night. They were supposed to be home at 1am but walled through the door at 11pm to see their innocent daughter, naked, with an obviously already fucked pussy and my cock in her throat down to my balls. She was an amazing cock sucker and had no gag reflex that I could find.

Her parents freaked of course. I ended up driving home naked, with just my shoes and jeans with me having barely made it out without being killed by her dad who was a former Marine. But it was some serious fun while it lasted.

RexM said:
My mother introduced me to my GF in High school. She knew her mother somehow. So her parents thought I was a great kid for their innocent daughter to date. Turned out their innocent daughter was a nympho and sucked me off no more than an hour after we met! We fucked so many time while her parents were home I lost count. It stopped feeling dangerous.

The last time we did anything, her parents asked me to come over and help watch her younger siblings while they went out for a date night. They were supposed to be home at 1am but walled through the door at 11pm to see their innocent daughter, naked, with an obviously already fucked pussy and my cock in her throat down to my balls. She was an amazing cock sucker and had no gag reflex that I could find.

Her parents freaked of course. I ended up driving home naked, with just my shoes and jeans with me having barely made it out without being killed by her dad who was a former Marine. But it was some serious fun while it lasted.

Very nice.
Boobjunkie
Unregistered ?

thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
Pretty much every girl or guy that's ever taken me home to meet there parents had at very least, blown me while we were at their place.

In high school, my girlfriend would pretend to drive me home. Her parents went to bed crazy early, and never waited up for her to get back, so after an hour of us making out in the car parked behind the library a quarter mile away, we'd go back to the house and have sex. As long as I stayed in her room til 6:30 the next morning, they'd be off to work and I'd go home for real. Her room was downstairs, theirs upstairs, so it's not like we had to sneak too much. Sex was always basic, missionary, but when I was 17 I was just so happy to be getting some that it was fantastic. Part of me was glad we took it slow to be quiet, because, well, short 17 year old fuse and I didn't last half as long when her parents weren't home.

My boyfriend goes to eat dinner at his parents' every other week, and I usually go too. We usually hang out in the living room watching tv while his mom does the dishes and his dad gets ready to go to work. The living room is right next to the kitchen, open, no doors, even with the placement of the couch as such that you're seeing the back of it (and your back to the living room if you're at the sink), it wouldn't be too difficult to turn around and figure out he's playing with my cock. If he gets me to cum before she sits down to watch a movie with us, he fucks my brains out when we get back to his place. If I have to sit pillow in lap for a bit, his ass is mine.

Unregistered ?

Back in my college days the girl that I was seeing, and having sex with, was from a city that was about 2 hours away.
I was invited to spend Thanksgiving weekend with them and upon arriving, I was shown to the guest room on the first floor of the house. All the other bedrooms were upstairs.
When bedtime rolled around, my gf walked me to my room which, I thought, was just to give me a goodnight kiss.
When we got there, she walked in and started to get undressed.
When I asked her if she was sleeping with me, she said, "Of course."
She went on to explain that she had been telling her mom of our sexual encounters since we started dating and that she had also told her mom that if I came to their house, she had no intention of sleeping alone or me sleeping alone.
We dated almost 2 years and everytime we visited them we slept, and had sex, together.
One thing about this old house was that the door to the guest room didn't always close and latch.
I often felt that there was someone outside the door watching us.
Unregistered ?

My wife to be often spent the night in my bedroom. My parents never said anything to stop it, though I know they were not enthused.

I remember once when they were gone making love in their bed. That seemed weird. But it was a different mattress and set of sheets from what I was probably conceived on.
Unregistered ?

Tinker14 said:

I remember once when they were gone making love in their bed. That seemed weird.

Why was it weird to know your parents were making love?
I silently applauded them whenever I knew my parents were.

Awesome stories, keep them coming.
Boobjunkie
Unregistered ?

mrhandy said:
Why was it weird to know your parents were making love?
I silently applauded them whenever I knew my parents were.

It was weird to make love to my girlfriend on my parents bed.
Page: of 2   next >