JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Neighbors and sex
Page: < prev  of 2  
gl326 Amateur Jackinchatter

197 posts since 2014-08-15
58 year old heterosexual from Ohio
Former girlfriend loved I could make the windows rattle when I fucked her. She like the idea of the woman next door hearing. Since I could go at it for more then an hour, even better. Often we kept the front door open so this lady could hear my girfriend begging for it, and begging me to cum for her. My girlfriend said it was payback for all the nights she heard this woman fucking her boyfriend and my girlfriend had no one.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I was fucking the shit out of my wife's ass in our hotel room in Las Vegas with her bent over the bed and watching us in a full length wall mirror when she screamed out "Slap those balls on my pussy darling and pound my ass!" anyway her attempt at dirty talk wilted my cock as a family lived next door. I got her to quiet down and then finished the butt fuck. Later she told me what happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas.I now know I should of joined in on the dirty talk, who cares what the neighbors heard.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
right now I am without NEIGHBORS but my last place had plenty of show /watch opportunitieseyeshotstrokestrokestroke
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Neighbors and sex