JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Page: of 1  
pmac Novice Jackinchatter

37 posts since 2009-12-29
76 year old bisexual male from New England
Have been intrigued by sounding stories and vids. Did it about a year ago with an oral thermometer, yeah, I know.. Stupid, but it was marginally enjoyable. Found a battery powered sounding toy on Amazon and bought it with some sterile lube. It wasn't long, maybe about 2-21/2 inches.
Used it this week and found it decidedly disappointing. Small size fit well enough but the sensation wasn't particularly sexual and the thing wouldn't stay on. Gave me a good erection but I could have done it without it.
Additionally, each time I peed for a couple of days it burned.
So, has anyone ever sounded? What did they use? Was it enjoyable? Would you do it again?
Pmac
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I do it sometimes,email me and Ill show you some pix of it.We can chat too.
oldercuriousguy Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2009-09-04
71 year old from pittsburgh, Pa
I sometimes really enjoy urethral masturbating. It must be done carefully and with sterile technique or you'll get the burning sensation.
a favorite of mine is the plastic soft string which is used to hold ear plugs together. I'll remove one and then wipe it well with alcohol and slowly play it into my urethra.
email me sometime and we can cam together and I'll do it for you.
justanxious Novice Jackinchatter

45 posts since 2010-12-05
curious male from St. Louis MO US
I've been sounding for years, you will really get hooked when you get something to your prostate such as a flat phone cord simply folded in half. I often sterilize with Lysol, and lube with silicone. Have stretched to the point of a Sharpie pen and working on the little finger. When you get past the head the urethra can accept larger, more stimulating objects such as the mini Doc Johnson bullet vibe that has about half the diameter of a Sharpie and long cord.
Page: of 1