JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking for uncut guys
Page: < prev  of 2  
gfwantsuncutlvr Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2013-08-22
59 year old
SloStroker said:
Damn! I was I was uncut!

Me too...wish I was uncut...
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

ive a good foreskin and always used it to rub my thumb back and forth over the ridge.tore my foreskin fucking my gf now my wife,but it always kept the bare head sensitive and I would always have to adjust myself if it rode up.recently a jo instructress said to use babyoil as it made your hand go faster.the first time I pulled back the foreskin,applied the babyoil,i only lasted about 30 or 40 strokes.it was like discovering wanking anew!
Unregistered ?

union said:
ive a good foreskin and always used it to rub my thumb back and forth over the ridge.tore my foreskin fucking my gf now my wife,but it always kept the bare head sensitive and I would always have to adjust myself if it rode up.recently a jo instructress said to use babyoil as it made your hand go faster.the first time I pulled back the foreskin,applied the babyoil,i only lasted about 30 or 40 strokes.it was like discovering wanking anew!

Those bare-knob wanks are a whole new world, aren't they? stroke
Ready2Shoot Enlightened Jackinchatter

2931 posts since 2006-07-23
61 year old bisexual from Oregon
I like to wear a leather cockring/balldivider. I pulls my foreskin back tight. With a little lube on a finger tip then I can excite all that sensitive skin stretched the length of my shaft. The tugging on my sweet spot also makes that are even more sensitive than it already is!
unclezeke39 Amateur Jackinchatter

261 posts since 2018-12-31
53 year old bisexual from New Hampshire, USA
Always4Fun13 said:
I start out just massaging my glans while inside my foreskin as it works up a lot of pre cum for lube. As I get into it I will stroke my foreskin all the way back and forth working more of the shaft but always with the foreskin going over the glans on the forward stroke.

Same guy with a new name and jerk off the same way!!
Uncut And VERY Thankful I Am!!
chubby79 Amateur Jackinchatter

318 posts since 2013-01-24
44 year old curious from Florida
I leave the foreskin pulled over the gland and just massage the hell out of my gland until I unload.
luvmycock001 Amateur Jackinchatter

161 posts since 2018-12-19
74 year old curious male from Minnesota & Naples
If I wanna jack it & cum quickly I masturbate using the skin and let it glide and roll up and over the head & go crazy till it blows. But if just casually looking at pics or chatting with someone hand in pants I just massage the head around inside the foreskin. In fact am doing it right now.
Stoker6 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2017-07-28
69 year old curious male from London
Foreskin forward, with index finger stimulating the frenulum. You don't need any lubrication - like having your own built-in self-lubricating wank sleeve! During a session I'll pull the skin right back to bare the head - god it's sensitive, makes me quiver to touch the back edge of the helmet. But it's foreskin forward for the actual wank and climax.

I sometimes cum inside my foreskin, holding the end closed. If there's nowhere to dump it, that keeps the spunk in until you can find a tissue. You know, those times you only meant have a pee but your prick has other ideas...
touching_allowed Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2016-11-13
curious from Europe
My foreskin is the ideal mechanism for storing and metering out my precum self-lubrication. Once I get going, I do rapid strokes of pushing my foreskin all the way forward, and then pulling it back all the way, stretching my frenulum.
That's the way I've been doing it going back pre-puberty, which probably explains all the folds in my foreskin.
Unregistered ?

Stoker6 said:
Foreskin forward, with index finger stimulating the frenulum. You don't need any lubrication - like having your own built-in self-lubricating wank sleeve! During a session I'll pull the skin right back to bare the head - god it's sensitive, makes me quiver to touch the back edge of the helmet. But it's foreskin forward for the actual wank and climax.

I sometimes cum inside my foreskin, holding the end closed. If there's nowhere to dump it, that keeps the spunk in until you can find a tissue. You know, those times you only meant have a pee but your prick has other ideas...

I nearly always use the technique in the final paragraph, so much less mess that way.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » jerking for uncut guys