JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just ran through another jar of Albolene
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

carpntr said:
Sweet Abolene, my sweet Abolene!! Heck I think that might be a song title. Thanks for all the great stories about this great new idea. It's greatly appreciated!

John Hiatt has a song titled Ethylene very similar to Abolene, and the chorus, replacing Abolene for Ethylene goes like this:

Abolene my Abolene my love for you is just obscene

Very fitting
Add a reply Quote this post
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
Alboline contains mineral oil, petrolatum, paraffin, ceresin,and beta carotene.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sassydog Skilled Jackinchatter

994 posts since 2008-12-30
curious from South Carolina
I know since a friend told me about it better than anything else and it goes along way if your not too greedy for it
Ive found it more difficult to find around where i live may be they took of the shelf cus most of there sales were to guys not females i dont really know why that matters a sale is a sale dont you think
carpntr Skilled Jackinchatter

917 posts since 2012-06-12
76 year old curious from Illinois
Yes I don't think that it should make any difference what gender makes a purchase. There are guys that purchase many other things that woman purchase, except maybe personal hygiene products. To me money should matter who has it.
Carpntr
CocknAwe Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2010-01-30
53 year old heterosexual from California
Just picked up my first jar of it yesterday for a whopping $13.00. I can already tell its going to be my favorite. Lets see how long it lasts.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
A 3 oz tube from CVS costs 4.95 USD. I usually by 2 at a time. One for the kit, the other for the bath drawer. I use it on my face after shaving 1)because it protects my skin really well and 2) the wife doesn't burn through it. One tube lasts me about 7 weeks with mixed use between shaving and yanking. And by shaving I do mean yes, after grooming the sack and shaft in the shower. So nice to set up a nights worth of edging. Which is where I'm headed. Soon.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Just ran through another jar of Albolene