JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » The Mods Should Create A Block Button On This Site
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

There should be an option to block fuck wits from your threads.
Add a reply Quote this post
mark_my_wordss Novice Jackinchatter

67 posts since 2013-09-16
29 year old
Or you could just not have responded to me with such venom in the first place for no reason. Nor made matters worse by dragging it into another thread. Nor tried to engage in a battle of wits when you forgot to bring along any ammo.

(and yes, it was second on the list, just after the one I'd just replied to, that's why I'm here wink )
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
munch12 Amateur Jackinchatter

295 posts since 2012-03-17
60 year old curious from Central Oklahoma
Are we in fucking high school or something?
Unregistered ?

mark_my_wordss said:
Or you could just not have responded to me with such venom in the first place for no reason. Nor made matters worse by dragging it into another thread. Nor tried to engage in a battle of wits when you forgot to bring along any ammo.

(and yes, it was second on the list, just after the one I'd just replied to, that's why I'm here wink )

So you acknowledge that you're the said "Fuckwit" ?
Unregistered ?

This is my very last post on the subject. But i'm just going to say this. Who made the first comment and I quote "What the fuck does that video have to do with Katy Perry?" But i'm the one that started it? People like Mark My Words shouldn't go online without their parents permission.
jackwguyz Skilled Jackinchatter

859 posts since 2013-03-16
54 year old heterosexual from New Hampshire USA
Some people are just too sensitive. Don't take this personal, its just a website. No of us matters to any of us. We're just horny guys. Get a thicker skin!
A guy who loves to stroke!
bigeddy35 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2014-09-02
38 year old
Can't we all just stroke along?
Rod Enlightened Jackinchatter

3032 posts since 2005-08-13
53 year old bisexual from Dallas, TX
The unnecessary name-calling aside, suggestions like this are exactly the kind of thing the site Administrator needs to see. With JackinChat being 100% custom code, it's unlikely he'd turn any effort to developing an "ignore user" feature if there doesn't appear to be any desire for it.

With that said, I'm moving the thread to the "About JackinChat" section, where such feature requests are normally found.
Page: of 1  
Index » JackinChat » About JackinChat » The Mods Should Create A Block Button On This Site