JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carol Vorderman's Ass Appreciation
Page: of 4   next > 
heels62003 Amateur Jackinchatter

281 posts since 2013-04-19
62 year old heterosexual from UK
After last weeks Pride of Britain award ceremony, Carols ass seems to have a new following of fans from across the world!. I am definately her number one fan and guys have told me that I have the best pic collection in the country. If anyone wants to chat about her or just look at her stunning pics, message heels62003 on YM or I can show you my full collection using join.me
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
andyxx Amateur Jackinchatter

296 posts since 2006-05-30
59 year old heterosexual
Would sure love to chat about her and see your pics. She is my #1 jerk off fantasy - age is immaterial when a women has a body like that. strokestrokecockcock
Unregistered ?

USA guy here. Love Carol's ass and tits. Love stroking my cock for her.
LKwank7 Amateur Jackinchatter

183 posts since 2014-09-18
55 year old heterosexual
I've been wanking (worshipping) to Carol and her big round sexy ass for over 25yrs now. Her ass is a worshipping shrine to me and I would love nothing better to have Carol standing against the wall with her legs together and bending her ass out. I would kneel down to face her sexy ass and just bury my face all over peachy ass cheeks, kissing and sucking every part of her ass buns, then I would insert my nose in between her ass cheeks and inhale that wonderful centre ass fragrance !!

Then for the ultimate worship I would part her ass cheeks to reveal her tasty sweaty moist fragrant asshole spread apart and just spend at least 1 hour just licking and sucking on her tasty asshole out !! Then for the final part I would insert my rock solid cock slowly but deep in her ass and slow fuck her ass until shoot my load inside her tight ass !!

I would love to have an extra large size high definition photo poster on my wall of her Carol spreading her ass cheeks apart revealing up close her sweaty asshole so you could count every wrinkle of her tasty asshole !!

Just writing the above has made my cock rock solid hard for Carol, so I'm going to have a long good wank over Carol fantasizing about the description above.

Anyone who wants to join me in a Skype or phone wank chat over Carol then PM me.
spunksplasher Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-06-16
45 year old bisexual
I can vouch for heels 62003 huge collection of hot Carol Vorderman. Made me hard and jack hard for hours! This is the best and biggest collection of wank babe Carol Vorderman in the world! I'd love to join a Carol Vorderman wank appreciation society!
Love chat wanking with buds
Unregistered ?

deleted
Woodentop Professional Jackinchatter

1502 posts since 2015-02-27
33 year old heterosexual male from Suffolk, UK
spunksplasher said:
I'd love to join a Carol Vorderman wank appreciation society!

Count me in too! Just love shooting huge loads of spunk to the gorgeous Vorders.

I know she's famed for her fabulous rear end (and quite rightly so!)assstroke

User posted image User posted image

But, for me, her amazing rack is equally wankworthy.boobsstroke

And, I'm guessing, she has a lovely juicy, meaty snatch too.pussystroke

User posted image
My favourite pastime -- http://www.redtube.com/1512073
Unregistered ?

My goodness, great ass!
Unregistered ?

Planning a good wank session to Carol at around 10:45 UK. Trade on yahoo and mic/cam on skype (basically because yim mic is normally shit).

Jack.johnson8200 on both.
Unregistered ?

I'm going to wank over the dirty cunt too I think.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer already but can someone just confirm that the pic of Carol's big fat cunt in the lycra leggings pic has been photoshopped?

If it has is there a better close up of the original?

Either way she is a fucking tease knwoing that she is drawing attention to between her legs and her slutty cunt mound.
smoothetool Professional Jackinchatter

1027 posts since 2013-07-16
58 year old heterosexual male from UK
Yeh lets get together and give her a load to remember so cummmmmmm on join me on YIM and skype
[email protected] on yahoo
smooth solidcock on skype let's have a good strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
My cock is for WANKING
Unregistered ?

Winkle77 said:
I'm going to wank over the dirty cunt too I think.

I'm pretty sure I know the answer already but can someone just confirm that the pic of Carol's big fat cunt in the lycra leggings pic has been photoshopped?

If it has is there a better close up of the original?

Either way she is a fucking tease knwoing that she is drawing attention to between her legs and her slutty cunt mound.

Pic has NOT been photoshopped.
She attended a juice based diet fitness farm over in Portugal and she lost quite a bit of weight. It was in either OK or Hello magazine...
That camel-toe is all Carol's.....the dirty whore slut...

stroke
Unregistered ?

ticonderogauk said:
Pic has NOT been photoshopped.
She attended a juice based diet fitness farm over in Portugal and she lost quite a bit of weight. It was in either OK or Hello magazine...
That camel-toe is all Carol's.....the dirty whore slut...

stroke

Superb. So the dirty fucking bitch knows that her big fat cunt lips were on show and by talking about her gap knows that 100's or 1000's of men would be looking between her legs at her fat cunt?

That itself is worth wanking over. Just like she knows so many of us would fater seeing her camel-toe.
Unregistered ?

Winkle77 said:
Superb. So the dirty fucking bitch knows that her big fat cunt lips were on show and by talking about her gap knows that 100's or 1000's of men would be looking between her legs at her fat cunt?

That itself is worth wanking over. Just like she knows so many of us would fater seeing her camel-toe.

You hit the nail on the head....the dirty slut whore loves the idea of showing off her camel-toe and I bet she loves it that men are stroking their cocks and worshipping her by wanking to her pics.....
Good girl....
stroke
spunksplasher Novice Jackinchatter

98 posts since 2011-06-16
45 year old bisexual
Woodentop said:
Count me in too! Just love shooting huge loads of spunk to the gorgeous Vorders.

I know she's famed for her fabulous rear end (and quite rightly so!)assstroke

But, for me, her amazing rack is equally wankworthy.boobsstroke

And, I'm guessing, she has a lovely juicy, meaty snatch too.pussystroke

User posted image

Oh yeah! Love creaming to Vorders! Her ass is hot now it seems her pussy is big too! All the more spunk to fill it guys! Lets do her good
Love chat wanking with buds
Page: of 4   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Carol Vorderman's Ass Appreciation