JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Have you ever watched a man jackoff when he didn't know you were watching?
Page: of 1  
hardmanepr Amateur Jackinchatter

130 posts since 2007-08-24
73 year old bisexual from MD
If yes, I would love to hear the story and how you felt about it. Thanks!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

*Whoops didn't notice this was in the FOR HER section...* Answer is still below in case anyone was interested...
----------------------------------------------------------------

I once spied on a guy at the gym. He was jacking off in one of the private stalls and the curtain was open part way. Very hot watching him shoot his load all over the stall wall.
Unregistered ?

yeah, i once watched a guy i use to work with jack off in a supply room. it was hot to watch and he never knew i saw him. after that i would tease him without it being noticable, like bending over in front of him or leaning across a desk when talking with him
tganz Novice Jackinchatter

69 posts since 2007-10-12
37 year old heterosexual from new zealand
lilbit said:
i would tease him without it being noticable, like bending over in front of him or leaning across a desk when talking with him
that drives me insane at work! i love it but i wish that some girls wouldnt do that to me sometimes. end up not doing my work.
Unregistered ?

No-but I did jack off when I didn't know SHE was watching-busted by my best friend's sister. It was the beginning of a wonderful friendship!
pitchinatent Novice Jackinchatter

29 posts since 2008-01-10
43 year old curious from [email protected]
Yes many times. Drop me a line pitchinatent1 at gmail and I'll share!
maleforplay Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2009-06-05
bisexual from wa
strokeYes I have a nieghbor loves to get on his patio and JO after his wife is gone he must think no one can see but I love the show I have joined him although he doesnt know it
if its cock or pussy lick it
woodpkr Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2008-02-16
82 year old heterosexual from Dallas, Texas
I love to jo on my patio in the morning too. Are you watching me? LOL Just kidding about the watching part. If I were you, I would let him "catch" you jerking. You may have a jo buddy right next door.
KarenS Novice Jackinchatter

51 posts since 2009-05-14
47 year old heterosexual from US
College friend of hubby's stayed with us for a weekend. After a night out dining and drinking we went home and he went to the guest room. I left the bathroom after brushing my teeth and passed his room where the door was ajar and caught a glimpse of our guest, naked and jacking to something on his laptop. Went to bed with hubby and had incredible sex fantazing about what I saw. Always regretted that I didn't do more than pass by.frown
maleforplay Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2009-06-05
bisexual from wa
I did let him catch me awhile latter he said he knew along and was waiting for me to join him which I do know once in awhile
if its cock or pussy lick it
kyjacker Novice Jackinchatter

5 posts since 2006-03-21
43 year old heterosexual from Richmond, Kentucky
In college I watched a guy in the shower stall next to me in the dorms. Two showers shared a drain with a wall that went almost to the floor between them. When the floors were wet, they basically were like mirrors and I looked down and under the wall and he was pumping his hard cock. When he came I saw the cum come over to my side and then down the drain. Gave me a huge hard on but I don't know if he saw me working my cock too or not.
woodpkr Novice Jackinchatter

65 posts since 2008-02-16
82 year old heterosexual from Dallas, Texas
My hat is off to you maleforplay. You just proved that sometimes things do work out.
SummerCupcake Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2014-04-17
transgender female from United States
yes! one guy knew I was watching, the second one didn't know. I posted two stories I remembered last night in this section of the website:

http://www.jackinchat.com/viewthread.php?tID=41631&p=last

http://xhamster.com/user/SummerCupcake http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/summercupcake http://xxxbunker.com/users/summercupcake
Latinwifeplaying Novice Jackinchatter

57 posts since 2014-04-02
39 year old bisexual from California
Yes, had a roommate in college and her boyfriend would come over to the apartment after he got off work and wait for her to get home from her classes. We had a picture hanging on the wall that had a reflective glass cover on it and from the living room couch you could see her bed. Saw his reflection stroking while in her room one day lol sucked that he didn't have much there to show frown
HereToLearn2121 Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2019-06-03
43 year old bisexual male from Bama
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Her » Have you ever watched a man jackoff when he didn't know you were watching?