JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking too much?
Page: < prev  of 3  
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
plush said:
A lot of good responses here as long as it does not interfere with your daily life or lead to injury it should be fine.

exactly.
Working it hard
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I always enjoy coming home and getting naked and playing with my cock whether its stroking or just rubbing it and making semi hard and feeling good stroke
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
jay_nadiah said:
no such thing as 'too much' razz wink

Yes I've jerked to much made myself sore , got lower back pains , even had a couple weeks where my left testicle hurt when ejaculating .
Did I stop ? No I took as a challenge to improve myself and keep up the habit . Exercised some are more veggies to allo my body to repair the damage I do to it . If I'm not fucking , or masturbating then quality of life is cut down drastically lol .
If I'm to the Point of not being able to cum or stay hard when on load 7 or 8 for the day I think of who ever I'm jerking to taunting me accusing me of not being able to cum for her hot body and saying I'm not the Masturbator I was when 12 anymore.
It give me the incentive to get that little drop of cum out and enjoy a long orgasm
sd40jk Professional Jackinchatter

1564 posts since 2007-01-16
57 year old bisexual male from Near Glenella Manitoba Canada.
Upstatenydude said:
Is there such a thing as jacking too much? It seems the older I get, the more I want to do it. Everything turns me on and I feel I can't relax until I rub one out...lol. I also just really enjoy playing with my junk. Anyone else ever feel that way.
Nah..
caffein8d, vaccin8d, & freshly masturb8d cockstroke
Unregistered ?

Upstatenydude said:
Is there such a thing as jacking too much? It seems the older I get, the more I want to do it. Everything turns me on and I feel I can't relax until I rub one out...lol. I also just really enjoy playing with my junk. Anyone else ever feel that way.

I'm the same way I really like to play with my dick. As I've got older I want to jackoff a lot more often. Turn ons are much more broader than before. Feel tense and cant relax or concentrate till I jack off. And NO there is no such thing as jacking off too much.
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
I am off work this week. I have a private office where I can be by myself and play with my cock as much as I want. I am so horny since finding this site. I play on visiting daily this week, jack off for hours, cum a couple of times a day. My only problem is my dick gets sore easy. The skin is not a tough as I want it to be. I am trying different lubes to figure which one allow for the MOST jacking without hurting the skin. Any ideas? PM me if you want. I need help...seven days of hard jacking ahead.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
spanky1960 Skilled Jackinchatter

603 posts since 2010-11-29
65 year old heterosexual from Spunkville
jay_nadiah said:
no such thing as 'too much' razz wink

Well said.
artist Amateur Jackinchatter

455 posts since 2015-07-14
57 year old from My little corner of earth.
There's such a thing as to much pleasure?
I'm probably hard right now
jerkswbothsexes Amateur Jackinchatter

480 posts since 2011-07-11
36 year old heterosexual from Sparta, TN
I use a substance that helps me edge and it makes jacking off crazy, you don't need food or sleep, don't even need to leave the room if u have a pee bottle, makes ur cock tingle and last forever I've seriously jacked off non stop for 3 days str8 before, i love it
bucksteel Amateur Jackinchatter

478 posts since 2015-12-27
76 year old curious male from South Carolina
So what is this magic lube you speak of. It better not be spit or cum, because neither of those last very long. Sexy...but not the best lube.
Love masturbating, oral sex, piss play, and camming while playing with my dick. buck.steel69 on Skype.
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Jacking too much?