JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » For us married buds, is having a Jo bud or jacking on phone cheating?
Page: < prev  of 4  
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
If a married person male or female is achieving sexual satisfaction which involves someone other than the spouse then technically it's cheating.
With that being said it's surprising how many wives are OK with JO buds and the like as long as it's not other women.
Personally it has to be more fulfilling to know your wife supports your playing.
My best advice on this is to discuss things with the wife and get a feel for what she may be open to and go from there. Society is changing and more people are open to these things than in days past.
No cum is wasted.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bassman7 Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-12-28
64 year old male from Near London UK
how can, enjoying your own genitals, be 'cheating' ?

if we look at how obsessed our culture, laws, and churches are with controlling everyones genitals = and how much MISERY that is causing, then I think its a bad idea that needs to change.

Your genitals do NOT belong to your partner, your partners lawyer, of the fkin govt or church. I hope I never want to control my partners sex life, or have mine controlled by a partner, lawyer, or anyone at all !!!

now, lets just enjoy it instead !! :-)
started at 6 and seldom stopped. kik - martin_y85172
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » For us married buds, is having a Jo bud or jacking on phone cheating?