JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » most perverted thing you've ever done?
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Tim62 Amateur Jackinchatter

253 posts since 2012-06-09
heterosexual male from Iowa
Ate my cum (again) after jacking off and pissing on myself in the shower
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
newchatbuddy2017 Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2016-11-12
56 year old heterosexual from Maryland
Wow, hot thread. Would love to read the uncensored version.
vc08 Amateur Jackinchatter

274 posts since 2014-03-21
29 year old curious from United Kingdom
Used a friend's spare key when she was out of town to steal some panties, cum in them, and put them back.
Unregistered ?

My 2nd cousin (female) and I had sex.
Unregistered ?

Stole worn panties from a washer at my apartment after a girl started her wash and then left. Took them to my apartment, licked and sucked out her juices, wore them, came in them, then threw them back in her washer during the rinse cycle. Back before security cameras!
trai Novice Jackinchatter

55 posts since 2010-02-18
heterosexual
Several years ago scat was quite a turn-on for me. Smearing it onto my cock, balls and face I masturbated. Before shooting my load I put a piece into my mouth (never had the nerve to swallow). I felt heavenly ecstasy. The orgasms were so intense then. Is this actually perverted?
Add me on XMPP for fapping chat: [email protected]
clean Amateur Jackinchatter

286 posts since 2017-02-07
bisexual
trai said:
Several years ago scat was quite a turn-on for me. Smearing it onto my cock, balls and face I masturbated. Before shooting my load I put a piece into my mouth (never had the nerve to swallow). I felt heavenly ecstasy. The orgasms were so intense then. Is this actually perverted?
Damn that is disgusting!
Unregistered ?

My wife Is not into taking photos so I snuck some of her changing and shared them with a stranger while we jerked and talked really nasty about her. I felt guilty after- but what a turn on!!!
always_horny88 Novice Jackinchatter

72 posts since 2017-03-16
36 year old
So I met a gay who on a swingers site who had a glory hole and love teasing n sucking guys to completion. I went there once a week, every Monday around midday'ish - and stood there for a good 30-45mins every time letting him tease fuck out of me til I throbbed to fuck. He proper let me throat fuck him n cum down his throat, was amazing.
Anyway, he told me about this mate he has who wants to meet me via a glory hole meet.
They were going to be on one side(with around 8-10 condoms filled with their prior few days cum in).
It started both of them sucking me off, then they both sucked me off.
This is when one of the jonnys came out, I was instructed by the one Dom guy with all the Jonnys to put my mouth to the glory hole.
I knew wot was incoming, a cold, HUGE load of cum.
This was the first one. Second load was to be licked and sucked off his cock....
and so on...... his mate on the other side has 2-3 Jonnys while I had the pleasure of the rest.
I also sucked them both to completion, this time receiving my first two hot loads of the day grin
I also got rimmed and made to take poppers this meet. It was hot as fuck.
Ive had 3 some etc with my ex gf etc before and had alot of fun, but this spunk fest between us 3 guys and all that dirty nectar had me raging and rushing in ecstasy like never before in my (sex)life - I cleaned up every last drop of that cum and then begged them for their own loads while my cock was throbbing to fuck in my hand while licking my own precum off the other!
Unregistered ?

StraightMutualUK said:
My 2nd cousin (female) and I had sex.

I'm sure that made the family picnic more interesting wink
ZAQ123 Novice Jackinchatter

3 posts since 2017-04-17
59 year old
Wore my youngest stepdaughters panties whilst I wanked to pics of my other stepdaughter
Unregistered ?

I don't know if it's perverted, but I used to love doing a legs-over and shoot into my mouth. I enjoyed the feel and taste of my cum. I enjoyed swallowing my load while savoring my orgasm. Very satisfying!
Nick837 Novice Jackinchatter

6 posts since 2017-04-01
73 year old bisexual from Rochester New York
I shit in a guy's mouth. He loved it the first time. It was firm. (I told him I was not going to kiss him) The second time (you really can't control the texture)was really soft and he gagged. lol
mmmmmmm
UkWanker23 Amateur Jackinchatter

104 posts since 2016-07-31
30 year old curious male from Surrey
One events il mention is I had to look after a family members house when they were on holiday. The day they left I was in my cousins drawers searching for wank material. I wore her things, bras, tights etc and jacked off in all the rooms while they were away. I still have pairs of her underwear and heels that I splatter in cum!.

Another occasion is I managed to sneakily her hold of a work collegeues heels while at work. (I have a major heel fetish). I rushed to the bathroom and stripped completely naked and wanked till I came twice in them. I cleaned up a good amount of cum but left some in. I watched her slip them back on and walk around being completely unaware!

I have done so many perverted things, but what's perverted anymore anyway wink
Seriously addicted wanker and pervert
Unregistered ?

conyo67 said:
I had my wife stroke me all over her niece's pic

skype conyo67
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » most perverted thing you've ever done?