JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » most perverted thing you've ever done?
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
str8gamer Novice Jackinchatter

21 posts since 2015-09-12
35 year old heterosexual
Not sure if this would qualify... when I was in my mid teens I had a telescope that I used to use from my bedroom to look in the windows of an apartment building that our backyard faced... Used to look for women walking around naked or in underwear...

I also coincidentally spotted another person doing the exact same thing with a telescope facing our direction. I saw him looking a bunch of times (I don't think he ever saw me). I would sit far back in the room with my lights off so I was hard to see. He was a bit more obvious because he was right near the window but nobody would be able to see him without a telescope like I had. He seemed to look in my sisters window who was in her late teens and happened to have a room next to mine. I most often noticed him when she was in her room and he seemed to know her shower/changing schedule. It also looked like he would jack off to her because I'd see his arm working it. I never told her or my parents, sometimes I would even go in her room when I was home alone and adjust her blinds slightly so he would get a better view from his angle. Then a few hours later when she took her shower and went in her room to change I would check and see that he was looking at her. Happened for about a year until we moved from that house.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
barrynutley Professional Jackinchatter

1925 posts since 2016-11-20
49 year old bisexual from East Mids
Fuck that last few lines are hot
Looking for UK wank buddies. Cocking/tributes a speciality
Unregistered ?

Stole a pair of my buddies ex GFs panties.

Had an almost 2 year dom/ sub relationship with a gay guy without my wife finding out.
Boner2016 Amateur Jackinchatter

176 posts since 2016-12-31
33 year old curious
Wanked over my own face and in my mouth. :-)
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
I submitted my perverted story on the first page, but I think I could match about four that some folks have posted here. Seeing all of the posts about cousins, though, prompted me to share my kinky cousin story.

My cousin Alicia was 19 when I was around 15, and she was really sexy in a white-trash sort of way. This was the early 1980s, and she tended to wear tight jeans, blousy tops and Candies heels. She had sort of a butch-but-feminine haircut (think Pat Benatar), brown hair, wore maybe too much eyeliner and dusky lipstick. Curvy body ... maybe a little too much curve, but she carried it well. In the day, she was considered quite a hot chick. And I seem to recall family rumblings that she might have been a little, um, "easy."

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Indeed, I jerked off to her frequently in my youth, especially after seeing her at family reunions, holidays, etc. She generally dressed slightly inappropriately, which I certainly didn't mind.

One summer she wore a blue two-piece swimsuit to our annual family pool party. It really showed off her tits and some pokey nipples, along with a nice round ass, long legs and a slightly soft tummy. Yum. That was the pinnacle of my masturbatory fantasies until ...

Two years later, one summer, she was spending a few weeks with my grandmother when I came over for a weekend visit. Although I never saw Alicia naked, I did retrieve a pair of her dirty panties from the laundry basket and a pair of her well-worn Candies from the closet and jacked myself into a coma while she and my grandmother went out for an errand. I'll bet I came four times in 30 minutes. I can still remember the feminine scent in her panties. I wish I had kept them as a souvenir.

Alicia is the reason I still have a thing for Candies heels 30 years later. She also helped solidify my thing for older women.

I haven't seen her in 20 years, but she still has a home in my spank bank. grin
Open to interesting ideas
Unregistered ?

Shooting a big load directly on the crotch of pair of finish line bikini bottoms I found at the fishing lake down the road from my house a few years ago~stroke
Unregistered ?

daval Professional Jackinchatter

2239 posts since 2015-04-28
73 year old bisexual male from Aberdeen, Scotland
Countless over the years but one is a bit unusual. Wife is a prude and I got turned on showing secret pics of her to an old guy and also her used knickers. He would sniff and wank off looking at her. One day I arranged for him to be at supermarket when wife and I were shopping. He followed us with his shopping basket getting close to my wife at times and breathing in her perfume. We made eye contact several times as he was getting turned on. Huge turn on for me seeing him perving her and knowing he had seen her naked and tasted her most private parts. We met in the toilets later and both wanked off.
robbieh95 Amateur Jackinchatter

157 posts since 2017-04-02
28 year old bisexual from England
jerked off with my sisters panties while sniffing another pair. such a turn on
headerfatty Professional Jackinchatter

1354 posts since 2010-01-18
62 year old curious from Hou Tx
Watched women pee through a hole in a porta potte .
al60 Skilled Jackinchatter

622 posts since 2014-05-27
67 year old heterosexual male from uk
ggharris Amateur Jackinchatter

276 posts since 2015-06-13
bisexual
My truly sexy wife's sister, who I have lust for for many years came for dinner, which I cooked for, so it was a deep thrill to watch her eat my cooking, with mayo on it, which I made, which was obviously not only just mayo.
zyjxaq Novice Jackinchatter

10 posts since 2017-02-25
71 year old curious from central NC
A few years ago I had to do a good bit of overtime at the office on a special project. I was always the only person there. Several times I would strip naked and walk around the office, even going to other floors, and especially up to the office where the secretaries were. One in particular was sexy to me, with nice tits and a perfect ass. Many times I would rub my dick all over her coffee cup, her water glass, on the desk phone she used, and anywhere else I thought she'd touch. I even jacked off into her coffee cup a few times, spreading it around in there so that the next day she'd have "special" coffee. She never suspected. We did have lunch a few times and after some begging she did pull up her shirt to show me those magnificent tits, albeit with her lace bra on.
jackthelad11 Amateur Jackinchatter

212 posts since 2017-01-16
49 year old curious
Paddy's Day......my wife was hosting a special Irish Day for her book club buddies. I volunteered to make them all Irish Coffees. They got more Irish in their coffees than just the whiskey....lol
PM me if you want more
BillC213 Skilled Jackinchatter

511 posts since 2014-01-30
64 year old male from USA
Those times I gave myself a golden shower.....
Bill C.
Page: < prev  of 22   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » most perverted thing you've ever done?