JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » most perverted thing you've ever done?
Page: < prev  of 22  
oldercuriousguy Novice Jackinchatter

66 posts since 2009-09-04
71 year old from pittsburgh, Pa
I used to suck my own cock. It took me weeks of stretching exercises, but I finally was able to do it while in a warm tub, or standing in a shower. I remember how much I loved sucking the foreskin in and out, and the wild feeling of when my cock was pumping cum into my mouth.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

One more: blocked my wife from the bathroom when she was drunk and needed to pee. Made her strip and pee on my dick, legs and belly in the kitchen. Then fucked her with her on top and her warm piss on the linoleum sticking to the curve in my back till we came.
needstr8bud Amateur Jackinchatter

137 posts since 2017-03-23
53 year old
I'll let you know after I've spent a couple of hours with this young Hungarian lady: http://www.adultwork.com/2850726
cockednready Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2017-04-21
50 year old bisexual from southport, Fl.
I just sucked a 8 in cock off right in my kitchen as my wife watched. Was so turned on as we looked into each others eyes. she got up close and began to stroke his cock, slow at first, then faster and harder. We only sucked each other off for this first time.
cockednready
cockednready Novice Jackinchatter

12 posts since 2017-04-21
50 year old bisexual from southport, Fl.
The first and Only time was a MFM with myself, wife and another man. We had a lot of fun for an hour or so sharing her back and forth. Then she had to go so she left the room. He was laying there legs spread wide, 7 inch fat cock as hard as when we started the evening. covered in his and her cum. I knew he was curious so I simply placed my hand on his inner thigh close to his cock . he didn't flinch so I leaned over him looked him in the eye and went down. She showed up about 5 minutes later. just as I was swallowing. He fucked her again after and I cleaned both of them after. Then fucked her sloppy pussy.
cockednready
sexluver Amateur Jackinchatter

159 posts since 2018-04-07
58 year old male from Central Ohio
Can't say on here .
Let me play with your cock and make it cum .
Unregistered ?

bfphawk said:
. . . I am definitely getting more perverted as I get older. strokestrokestroke

Me too. The internet has turned me into a bigger pervert than I ever thought I could be! strokestrokestroke
curio666 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-28
56 year old curious from south west uk
monkee said:
Me too. The internet has turned me into a bigger pervert than I ever thought I could be! strokestrokestroke

Too right.. same here wink
curio666 Novice Jackinchatter

75 posts since 2015-08-28
56 year old curious from south west uk
oldercuriousguy said:
I used to suck my own cock. It took me weeks of stretching exercises, but I finally was able to do it while in a warm tub, or standing in a shower. I remember how much I loved sucking the foreskin in and out, and the wild feeling of when my cock was pumping cum into my mouth.

Used to be able to do that too... when i was a lot more flexible wink... miss those days!
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
oldercuriousguy said:
Was never able to quite get the position right, but was able to get it close enough that the tip of my head would just barely touch my lips. So I used to get into that position and jerk off into my open mouth. Was pretty hot.
Unregistered ?

Sucking off strangers on my knees in mens toilets...
Page: < prev  of 22  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » most perverted thing you've ever done?