JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pussy: Hairy or Shaved?
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
bfphawk Professional Jackinchatter

1235 posts since 2012-02-03
61 year old bisexual male from US
I hate the hair. A little is ok, closely trimmed if necessary. I don't want hair in my mouth any more than I want hair in my food. If it is totally bald smooth it is perfect although if she keeps it trimmed very close and it is soft against my face, that's ok too. I shave my balls and keep everything else trimmed very close. It feels better to me and doesn't scratch anyone's face.

strokestrokestroke
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
whitenikesox Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2015-02-24
55 year old
Shaved
bigtitwanker Amateur Jackinchatter

302 posts since 2015-01-05
73 year old heterosexual male
Definitely shaved.Perfectly bald in fact.
Unregistered ?

Although I love hairy Asian and brunette pussy, my opinion now is, since most guys prefer shaved, women should shave their pussies perfectly bald in order to please men.

If a guy wants the pubes, he can always tell her to grow it out. But honestly, even I don't think I would submit such a request. I love seeing my hairy cock buried in a shaved pussy. And nothing says domination like having a shaved whore suck my hairy balls!

In talking to my younger, single friends of late, it seems that all women in their 20s shave their pussies bald, and this is true even among highly educated professional women: they're still just whores who aim to please men.

Now I get so hard thinking about all the women I work with, or the young women I see in the subway, with their perfectly shaved pussies underneath their clothes, impeccably maintained for male pleasure. stroke

jeepdrag Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2015-04-13
56 year old from Alabama
I just like pussy. I don't care, as long as its willing to come out to play!
Ideally, start with a bush, then trim and shape, then shaven, then grow it out and start over again. Variety is the spice of life!
lets chat
Unregistered ?

atheistxpeace said:
Hairless please, unless she's Asian. ;P

Well said! There's just something about those straight, soft, silky black Asian pubes. Hairy or shaved, Asian pussy is the best pussy.
Unregistered ?

Shaved or waxed totally bald. And for me, I don't care if she's Asian or not. I love the look of a smooth pussy!
Unregistered ?

RexM said:
Shaved. Completely smooth. I know some guys like the hair but to me it is a turn off. It holds bacteria, it can smell like piss and it just isn't my thing. I love a clean shaved or even better, waxed pussy. Love to eat my wife's bare pussy for as long as I can. She likes it too and shaves very regularly.

I agree with you 100%. There is nothing like licking those smooth pussy lips and sucking my sweetie's clit in my mouth WITHOUT a lot of hair getting mixed in, and I love to jackoff while I am eating pussy strokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
bigtitwanker said:
Definitely shaved.Perfectly bald in fact.

Couldn't agree more; bald is most definitely best.
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
mike1960 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-06-09
63 year old from oregon
love pussy and truly enjoy going down on a woman having a woman cum in my mouth or in my face brings me a lot of pleasure.hairy or shaved is great but over all my preference is trimmed with a light amt of hair bald is ok but i really prefer a light amt of hair just prefer the adult woman look.
open minded looking for fun but unless you are a woman or have a woman with you please don't send skype request expecting to jack together bring a woman on screen and let's party to anyone that is more into the guy -guy no offence intended
Unregistered ?

nothing but bald pussy, smooth and bare is the way to go
Focker Skilled Jackinchatter

731 posts since 2010-10-15
curious from GA USA
Have had all, shaved, trimmed and full out bush. Guess I would say I prefer trimmed. I like it shaved smooth, but love some hair down there.
Unregistered ?

I love hair on a pussy
Unregistered ?

Remember, the whole shaving thing is a trend. Those of use brought up before the internet days will remember that the "shaven haven" was a fetish thing until it became mainstream at the turn of the millenium. It was seen as something very kinky and was limited to a small number of people.
Mankind was used to, accepted and enjoyed the furry triangle for hundreds of thousands of years.
The guys who go on about how important baldness is only do so because that's what they were brought up with and are used to.
Unregistered ?

Makes me laugh going through puberty really couldn't wait to get a hairy cock , then all of a sudden it out of fashion everyone shave every think not me prefer it natural
Page: < prev  of 5   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Pussy: Hairy or Shaved?