JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Unsure what to do
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

I think sex should be fun no matter what. I hate it when the Nazis tht run this site feel the "urge" to censor what people post for "our own protection." Lay off! Yes, sex happens, don't fret about it. Jeez. As long as you are both consenting adults, then, "GO FOR IT!!!!" is my motto!
Add a reply Quote this post
uncut29uk Skilled Jackinchatter

672 posts since 2007-06-03
46 year old male from Buckinghamshire UK
I have to side with the majority here. I think that there is a good chance you are only having such difficulty because of what you think the act will mean. You fear that by enjoying something it automatically makes you "gay".
I firmly believe that sex is comprised primarily of a collection of fetishes. Most of them are relatively straightforward because of what is accepted in society and through recognized relationships, but there is a lot more to it than that.

As you can see here (and through a lot of research into these things) a good percentage of guys who consider themselves straight have a fetish for cock. Some only like to do certain things, some only like to watch, some want to experiment, some only like to see a "grand finale" etc...
All of this is fine. But there are problems when a guy has convinced himself that by enjoying the feel of another guy in his hand he must cast aside women forever and increase his interest in musicals! laugh

It is a fact that you can be a very heterosexual guy and still enjoy a sexual encounter or two with other guys.

My final advice is this...
Forget the labels.
You are an original person so no mass-produced label could fit you anyway.
Your sexuality is unique and you should enjoy it while you are able to, without the "social rules" of others who think they have the right to limit your freedom; they don't.

Enjoy your body.
www.buddybate.com
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Strider Amateur Jackinchatter

349 posts since 2006-03-22
homosexual male from San Francisco
" and increase his interest in musicals!"

I don't know the sexual orientation of uncut29uk, and don't care, and this message is not meant to castigate. It's meant to raise awareness. The above quotation, while humorous to some, is a stereotype. There are many men who have sex with men who are not into musicals. As a stereotype it is low ranking in terms of offensiveness, but it, no doubt, is offensive to some. Is the attempt at humor worth the risk of offending someone? And if it is condoned here because it is a stereotype of low rank, where should the line be drawn? It shows insensitivity at best. We all need to make attempts at being complimentary rather than denigrating to those who are different than us.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.
WildJim Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2007-08-04
50 year old curious from Arizona
I think everything has already been said. Go for it, enjoy life. If you have these feelings then it means you liked it, so if you liked it, do it. If you didn't like the first time or got grossed out then don't do it.
hairyassguyuk Amateur Jackinchatter

320 posts since 2006-03-03
46 year old bisexual from Scotland
Strider said:
" and increase his interest in musicals!"

I don't know the sexual orientation of uncut29uk, and don't care, and this message is not meant to castigate. It's meant to raise awareness. The above quotation, while humorous to some, is a stereotype. There are many men who have sex with men who are not into musicals. As a stereotype it is low ranking in terms of offensiveness, but it, no doubt, is offensive to some. Is the attempt at humor worth the risk of offending someone? And if it is condoned here because it is a stereotype of low rank, where should the line be drawn? It shows insensitivity at best. We all need to make attempts at being complimentary rather than denigrating to those who are different than us.

Well he did put a big "smile" next to it, which might be said to indicate a "tongue in cheek" comment. Don't you think?
Ecce stercus pro cerebro habes

In my message I said I wasn't chastizing, only trying to make persons aware. But even if his statement is tongue in cheek, it still may be offensive to some. If the story was about someone who was Negro and the tongue in cheek was "develop a taste for watermelon", it would still be a stereotypical statement and highly likely offensive to someone (my apologies if my example causes any ill feelings....I mean it strictly as an example.) Given the subject, is it pertinent that a tongue in cheek statement be included? Does it further the point? It's humor that is presented, quite possibly at others' expense. Please, understand that I'm not trying to be stuffy or so politically correct that I'm trying to find a homophobe in every crowd. But in this age, in this world, I think we all need to examine ways in which we can make it a kinder, gentler life. As Rodney King said "Why can't we all just get along?" or something akin to that.
Every time you make an ethical decision, offer support, choose honesty, or lend a helping hand, you make a difference in the world.

nn

oo

mm
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Sexuality » Sex and Relationships » Unsure what to do