JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Walmart Perving and Jo
Page: of 2   next > 
cdoggg45 Novice Jackinchatter

2 posts since 2014-11-17
55 year old
Any old pervs like perving on big butt teens or big butt milfs in walmart, then go in the restroom and jo? If you do and wanna chat, hit me up on yim. cdogggg87
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

What is wrong with remembering till you get home and avoiding beingpplaced on the sex offender's register.
happyasgilmour Skilled Jackinchatter

658 posts since 2012-11-21

I think he was talking about jacking in the privacy of a cubicle, not standing at the trough.
pervphonecummer Novice Jackinchatter

35 posts since 2014-06-27
bisexual from USA Massachusetts
The local shopping malls which were once the hunting grounds of choice are now empty.,,so yes, Walmart has been my new place to find the shortest of the shorts and skirts,long tan legs, perfect asses, tightest yoga pants,cutest faces, etc... girls of all ages and sizes to fullfill every man's requirement of bonafide hotness is now available at Walmart. I'm there daily. I have soaked walls, mirrors, and seats in the changing rooms, stalls in bathroom, and in my own car while sitting the parking enjoying the views.
Unregistered ?

pervphonecummer said:
The local shopping malls which were once the hunting grounds of choice are now empty.,,so yes, Walmart has been my new place to find the shortest of the shorts and skirts,long tan legs, perfect asses, tightest yoga pants,cutest faces, etc... girls of all ages and sizes to fullfill every man's requirement of bonafide hotness is now available at Walmart. I'm there daily. I have soaked walls, mirrors, and seats in the changing rooms, stalls in bathroom, and in my own car while sitting the parking enjoying the views.
Fuck yes....love the hotties in yoga pants!!!
hothand67 Amateur Jackinchatter

162 posts since 2006-02-17
56 year old bisexual male from South coast UK
Note too self

Never use the cubicles or changing rooms in a Walmart store next time I visit America wink
You really won't go blind doing it!!!
ilsatyr63 Skilled Jackinchatter

704 posts since 2010-06-28
76 year old bisexual from central Florida
Best most recent beaver shot I got was at Lowes!
Viva la 69; I'll suck yours while you suck mine!
jackincum_il Amateur Jackinchatter

428 posts since 2011-08-16
67 year old bisexual male from central illinois
Always fun to take a stroll through, never know what a guy may see.
imauser Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2010-05-15
42 year old curious from Metro Detroit area
My Wal*Mart is full of the worst of the trailer park. I think my dick shrinks to an innie when I go there.
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
I have seen a lot of J/O material in Wal-Mart and also too many to count that almost make me puke.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Unregistered ?

My wife and I was grocery shopping and she bent over getting something from thme bottom self way in the back her thong and most of ass was showing another guy was standing behind her and taking it all in he was all smiles Never even noticed me watching him
Unregistered ?

More into random perving at the mall, problem is, I otherwise hate going there, or to Wal-Mart. Liked to get creepshots of hottie asses, jerk off to them at home. Haven't done it in a long time.
Unregistered ?

I have to agree there is much better quality of women at a mall rather than a Walmart, especially in the summer time. For the guy who blows all over the changing room, I understand if u need to jerk off but at least have the decency to do it into a wad of tissues. Think of the poor kid making minimum wage who has to clean that up!
indyjames Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2010-10-24
42 year old
pervphonecummer said:

I mean no disrespect...well, maybe I do. What the hell is wrong with you? People use changing rooms, bathroom stalls, etc. There's a big difference between celebrating masturbation and terrorizing the general public with your human genetic material.
whtmntnstroker Amateur Jackinchatter

172 posts since 2013-06-12
curious from lincoln nh
yes. would love to meet up with another guy and do it. the yoga pants just get me. saw some today and the pants were so deep in the ass and just huge bulging cunts! can't hold back. lol
jerkin when i can!!!!
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Walmart Perving and Jo