JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's Panties
Page: of 3   next > 
JustTrying408 Amateur Jackinchatter

102 posts since 2014-02-09
50 year old curious male from Australia
I'm curious to see how may guys have tried or regularly use their wife's panties to jerk off with.
I'm also to see if there's many guys who have used another guy's wife's panties.
I guess my curiosity stems from being at a friend of my wife's place who I hadn't seen for a number of years until just recently. Her washing was on the clothesline and a saw a couple of pairs of her panties and it had me thinking of the last time I had seen her. We had been over at her place then too for a few drinks. I needed to use the bathroom and she directed me to the guest room bathroom and laundry. As I walked through I noticed the lid off the washing basket and I saw a pair of her shorts and panties that she had worn. I remembered having a close look at them and the size and style. I didn't do anything more with them at that stage but after reading and chatting with other guys about what they've done, it seems like I may have missed an opportunity for some fun especially without her knowing.
You don't go blind if you do it!
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
uksoapbabes Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2014-12-02
55 year old curious from uk
I've been wearing my wifes and others panties and tights for years now. I love to smell and lick them the aroma is simply awesome. Knowing you have smelt another family members panties or a mates wifes and how they taste. Love it
love to jack to UK soap babes and wear smell panties
lvtwojo Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2014-09-11
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
I have been jerking off using panties ever since I started masturbating 46 years ago. I love the way they feel wrapped around my dick. I mostly use my wife's because they are available, but I have used panties from every female member of my family, my wife's family and friends.

Yeah not too sure about the whole smelling and licking. I guess the mood might take you that way. I just like the idea of using another woman's panties other than my wife's but I think personally is prefer to get away from immediate family and maybe even close relatives, and use female friends' or mates wives or girlfriends panties.
mainehotwife1969 Skilled Jackinchatter

663 posts since 2012-01-26
54 year old heterosexual from Maine, U.S.
Hi, I've been masturbating with panties since I was younger. I use my wife's all the time and have shared hers with other guys either in person, or using the mail. I love having guys cum with her panties.
Love to trade on Skype! IM is mainehotwife1969. LOVE used panties!
Unregistered ?

I love using my friends wife thongs and bras to stroke with.

Yim jhooper555
unodos Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2014-08-22
44 year old
Use my wifes panties often. Not into wearing them. But definitely use them to stoke with and or to get that lovely lovely sweet scent from. Have shared a few photos of them as well. PM me if anyone is interested in chatting about panties, types, scent, etc. On kik often.
jmc55316 Amateur Jackinchatter

217 posts since 2007-11-15
56 year old bisexual from minnesota
Yes, all of the time. Have jacked with panties since I was 11 or 12. I have a nice collection of them too.

I've taken that next step of swapping panties with another guy once. The idea was to swap our wife's panties, take them home, use them, get a few pics of it all, meet up again and return them. I can say that I did find it arousing seeing the pics of him cumming on her panties and even more arousing seeing her wearing them after the swap back. Unfortunately he had his own collection of panties that weren't worn by his wife so I can't say I got the same arousal as he did knowing he was cumming on another guys wife's panties. And I know I didn't get as aroused as he did when talking about my wife wearing them later. It would be great to actually have a mate to swap wives panties with especially a local.
jcnewbie01 Skilled Jackinchatter

967 posts since 2013-07-31
46 year old heterosexual from null
Not married so never used wife's,(and family as others have mentioned is a bit creepy), but recently just started using strangers' underwear to jerk with.
null
barcat414 Novice Jackinchatter

90 posts since 2014-11-16
41 year old
I am also not into wearing them, but I love to smell and lick them!!!! I use my wife's all the time, when i'm home alone I go through the hamper to find some good smelly ones, love the smell of pussy and ass, get's me harder. Then I just put them on my face sniff them and jerk off. The best is when you go to someone elses house and find a pair of worn panties... jackpot!
Unregistered ?

I love to use panties when wanking especially from other women I know or when possible have swopped (wife for wife)with other guys. Also like to wear and cum in
Unregistered ?

Have just started getting into panty sniffing / wanking. I do it with my wife's panties while she's there or while she's asleep. She often gives them to me to use when she's not in the mood. "Here, take these and amuse yourself. I'm going to sleep" she'll often say at bedtime. I love telling her I came in them the next morning.

But I like to smell them while she watches me best. And I love it when she holds them open, with her creamy cunt juice smears visible in the gusset and makes me cum in them. I have occasionally licked them clean for her afterwards...

With you there jaxe2060! Think it would be hot using unrelated women's panties and cumming in them. And I do like the idea of other guys cumming in my wife's panties.
willowboy Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2010-03-12
heterosexual from U.K.
Like it when sister in law goes away and I am looking after the house .. always use her used panties from her dirty linen bin ...Have even used clean ones for a few days when they have been on holiday ...then wash and dry before they get home. Also was an interior decorator .. and had fun with many ladies undies
Page: of 3   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's Panties