JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's Panties
Page: < prev  of 3  
Unregistered ?

I'm not a panty jacker, but when I first started dating my now current wife, I all of a sudden had the urge to jack off while playing with her bra. I would tickle myself with it, rub it all over my cock, then smell it, then eventually jack off into the cup. It really excited me to see her put the bra on knowing my love lotion was in the cup. When I dated her, she lived with her sister and I found one of her bras to play with. A lot smaller but it was really sexy frilly pink.

Also, I love to masturbate while kneeling over my wifes ample tits and cum all over them. I started licking and sucking her nipples with my pre-ejaculate on her nips and running down the side of her breast. I licked and sucked and she casually asked "are you tasting your own cum?" I said ummm hmmm as I continued to suck and lick her breasts. She never said anything else about it. Not sure what she was/is thinking about that. lol cock
Add a reply Quote this post
Hosstile17 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2012-08-11
40 year old
I was into panty jacking when I was young. I got out of it in my teens. In my 20s I got back into it again. I wear panties and bras almost every day under my make clothes(thanks no show panties!) and have never been happier. It makes me feel sexy and gives me confidence. Plus, stockings and bras are sexy.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
hockeyguy18 Amateur Jackinchatter

123 posts since 2010-04-21
35 year old curious
I posted this earlier in reference to another panty post, but it goes well here too. Lately I've been going to underwear stores and the thrill of telling the girl that you're looking for a lacy thong or g string for yourself is such a turn on. I love wearing them around too so people can see them. My ex gf used to give me her used panties after she'd wear them all day and masturbate in them, they were the best treat ever to jack to!
willowboy Amateur Jackinchatter

103 posts since 2010-03-12
heterosexual from U.K.
They have just been away for another two weeks and have made good use of the linen bin ....wearing and jacking in them
Foreskin4fun Amateur Jackinchatter

113 posts since 2014-03-20
60 year old bisexual from New Hampshire
Focker said:
After 20 years, the smell of my wife's dirty panties still makes me rock hard. The mixture of pussy, ass and piss smell is amazing. Love finding a pair in the hamper that are still moist, can't resist putting them to my nose and stroke

Mmmmm, know exactly what you mean! Love wearing,sniffing,cumming in panties! stroke

I love my little foreskin covered penis!!
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
In the past while sitting on the thrown in my castle I have pulled a pair of the wife's dirty panties from the dirty laundry basket to sniff and wrap around my cock. On some occasions I have pulled out a pair that are properly soiled with amber and brown staining. After sniffing as much aroma as I can from them I would wrap the stained panties around my bloated erection and slowly stroke my cock with them until I can no longer hold back and I let loose my load of sperm to mix with the deposits the wife had left in them. She had never mentioned finding my contribution when she did the wash.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only
Always4Fun13 Skilled Jackinchatter

588 posts since 2013-07-15
63 year old curious from New Hampshire
I have a growing panty collection from a wide range of ages. Prefer the sweeter smell of younger ones. I don't wear them or cum in them. I keep them in seperate ziploc baggies to preserve their scent and take a pair out from time to time and sniff them while masturbating as I think about who had worn them.
Uncut And Very Thankful I Am
Page: < prev  of 3  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Wife's Panties