JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Not So Pretty Women
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
jamie4400 Amateur Jackinchatter

132 posts since 2015-06-15
curious from Canada
Thanks for sharing. The great thing about below average looking women is that they or a lot of them crave attention and will do anything to or for you, hot babes dont have to beg
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
mike1960 Amateur Jackinchatter

177 posts since 2015-06-09
63 year old from oregon
AndypJacker said:
Do you mean like this?

http://mature-ns.tumblr.com/image/108448140987
she may not be a classic super model but let's be honest how many of our i sure don't see anyone from the modeling agency's sending any agent's to beat my door down to hire me how about you guy's you hear anyone banging on your door's .but never the less she is reasonably attractive by my standard's attitude enthusiasm count just as much if not more then body type==just my opinion
open minded looking for fun but unless you are a woman or have a woman with you please don't send skype request expecting to jack together bring a woman on screen and let's party to anyone that is more into the guy -guy no offence intended
jack1566hard Professional Jackinchatter

2097 posts since 2012-11-10
55 year old heterosexual male from DC/MD/VA USA
are you kidding I would fuck her for three days non stop and smile all the way because while your buds are using their best lines and buying overly expensive drinks only to be shot down by 10s you will be going into round 7 with that 5 with the massive tits.all of your cash still in your pocket and your cock covered in her cum, with her begging for more.
Working it hard
Unregistered ?

Sometimes I'll start a convo with an ugly chick on my dating site so I can get her phone number quickly..then i start sending her my cock pics..It's fun whether theyre into it or not. Sometimes they get fucked the same day.
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
http://mature-ns.tumblr.com/image/108448140987

I guess what I like about this gal is the amount of fun I could have playing with those nipples and big hanging boobs.
The added benefit would be reaching down under her belly to get my mouth on to that pussy that must be in there somewhere.
Dickguy
mrgiles1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

803 posts since 2015-08-04
55 year old heterosexual from Dorset, UK
phiilip said:
It's known as 'grab a granny night'

Christ, haven't heard that phrase in ages. Says everything that needs to be said though, doesn't it? lol.
People who live in glass houses should undress in the basement
Wanker78 Enlightened Jackinchatter

3837 posts since 2015-07-08
heterosexual male
mrgiles1968 said:
Christ, haven't heard that phrase in ages. Says everything that needs to be said though, doesn't it? lol.

Nothing wrong with grannies; if it wasn't for needy fifty-something grandmas I'd never get shagged. So what if they're fat and frayed at the edges; they never say no to anything. (Well maybe some illegal acts....)wink
Colossal Pervert- Think I'll treat myself to my third wank today
mrgiles1968 Skilled Jackinchatter

803 posts since 2015-08-04
55 year old heterosexual from Dorset, UK
Wanker78 said:
Nothing wrong with grannies; if it wasn't for needy fifty-something grandmas I'd never get shagged. So what if they're fat and frayed at the edges; they never say no to anything. (Well maybe some illegal acts....)wink

Absolutely nothing wrong at all. I obviously didn't express it right lol. And I would have missed out on some amazing experiences too if it weren't for women if this kind. Married women whose husbands are neglecting them are the best ones of all.
People who live in glass houses should undress in the basement
Unregistered ?

Ive fucked all sorts of women in terms of body shape and size. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder as they say. If they are good fun to be with and sexual, then you can't fail to get it up and in.
bigeddy35 Amateur Jackinchatter

175 posts since 2014-09-02
38 year old
This should be the title to a "Pretty Woman" sequel.
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
mrgiles1968 said:
Absolutely nothing wrong at all. I obviously didn't express it right lol. And I would have missed out on some amazing experiences too if it weren't for women if this kind. Married women whose husbands are neglecting them are the best ones of all.

Neglected married chicks are the greatest pieces of ass out there. I was introduced to an exec's wife at a party and all she did was complain about how her husband never had time for her and the kids. Ended up with her in her hot tub and in her that night.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

when i was at skool i had a girl who was pretty ugly (sry), really skinny with glasses and kinda sticky out front teeth and I wudnt date her cuz I was worried my friends wud laugh at me.

But she was major into me and sometimes I have the hottest wanks imagining all the sex I cuda been having by now!
NorCalMan Skilled Jackinchatter

558 posts since 2015-05-14
67 year old heterosexual from NorCal
Dman said:
Neglected married chicks are the greatest pieces of ass out there. I was introduced to an exec's wife at a party and all she did was complain about how her husband never had time for her and the kids. Ended up with her in her hot tub and in her that night.

When I was seperated from my wife, I met an overweight, not very attractive married gal who was looking for some much needed romance. Eventually got together for some awesome sex and she could give the best blowjob I've ever received.
She was kinky as hell and we got into some great BDSM stuff as well. I JO alot thinking of the times we had together! stroke
Unregistered ?

My buddy had a neighbor who had a face like the first girl but body like the second. really skinny with fucking massive natural tits. We'd marvel at how she walked without falling on her face from all the tit weight. One night we were drinking and as I walked home past her trailer she was outside...couldn't take it anymore, so I started up a convo and ended up banging her. Fuck her body was amazing but good lord her face was hideous. Lots of fun and i'd slip over every once in a while to get a piece..when no one would see me that is..lol.

User posted image

User posted image
wannabegay Novice Jackinchatter

13 posts since 2014-04-28
62 year old bisexual male
hey all im saying is thats a little more than not so pretty i mean im just saying
need to be topped
Page: < prev  of 4   next > 
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Not So Pretty Women