JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nudist colonies & hard cocks
Page: < prev  of 2  
BiRick Amateur Jackinchatter

252 posts since 2015-01-29
63 year old bisexual
Check the website of the colony. Overwhelmingly most do not allow it.

I have seen a few however that were adults only, and either didn't say anything that precluded them, or said they were allowed. One site was funny about it.

Q: "What if I see someone with an erect penis?"

A: "Don't look. Or even better, admire it."

Made me want to go there really bad.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
unashamed Amateur Jackinchatter

239 posts since 2012-10-31
57 year old curious from Sussex
would love to see that pic lol
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
Both my 1st wife of 4 years and 2nd wife of 40 years, and my 2nd wifes sister. have all been nudists since the early 1960s. I can't say that I ever had a hard on in the resort, when I didn't want to have one. Sometimes when we were not in the view of any kids or other folks that we didn't want to "show all to" my wife sometimes stroked me to hardness and let me shoot off under a towel or one time with another couple, my wife jerked him off and his wife gave me a great handjob.
It is not a normal activity in public in most clubs. I have never seen any open intercourse in public.
Dickguy
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I will chime in that in the vast majority of cases, no, erections are to be ignored / covered up, and really they don't happen that often. We belong to a nude resort here in PA and hard ons are few and far between. Sometimes someone will catch my eye and I will feel thing growing, so I will go in the pool to cool things off or cover up with a towel. As has been said, most resorts are naturist family friendly, so that is not something that is welcome in the general areas. What happens behind closed doors, in RVs and Tents is something different.
jeepdrag Novice Jackinchatter

78 posts since 2015-04-13
56 year old from Alabama
The only nudist camp close to me is men only... I bet there are nothing but hard-ons there!
lets chat
JOLUVR Professional Jackinchatter

1108 posts since 2014-12-11
68 year old curious from Jackson ,TN
I've never been to nudist area before but I understand that the popular belief that everyone walks around hard and jacking off all day is completely wrong and that in fact everyone is used to seeing everyone else nude and get to the point of not really paying too much attention. I'd like to visit one someday and experience it for myself. I think being completely naked with lots of other men and women would be cool.
No cum is wasted.
Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Wife and I belong to nudist camp in the North Carolina's Mts. we have to be careful but it is very difficult not to get a nice hard one
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Nudist colonies & hard cocks