JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The (Western) World's Most Wanked Over Women - 2014
Page: < prev  of 2  
normalknob Professional Jackinchatter

1086 posts since 2014-05-01
58 year old from New Zealand
celebrityObsession said:
Going to have to go with Emma, I think she has the most cum pics and vids and sites dedicated to her online easily

Well, if it was based on me, Emma would win
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
CatBellStroker Amateur Jackinchatter

110 posts since 2011-05-04
42 year old heterosexual
JerkinJonahJameson said:
Number 1 all-time has to be PAMELA ANDERSON.

Hell, I still jerk to her from time to time.

I would have said this a few years ago, but I've got to think Emma has surpassed her by now. Although there are over a billion people in China alone so maybe there's some super star that holds that title that most of us on here haven't even heard of. Then again Hollywood movies are big all over so probably still Emma.
Unregistered ?

From what I can tell, Emma is the most faked, most "tributed" female celeb,which must put her at No. 1 As one of her "longtime" masturbators, I'm OK with that.
Unregistered ?

Am I the only guy who, all else being equal, likes a celeb more just because she is popular? When you know that millions of cocks are cumming for the same girl, doesn't that just make you want to join the party?
JohnGG Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2017-01-11
36 year old
Emma Watson is incredibly beautiful and definitely no 1
Personally I don't get the fascination with Taylor Swift.I find her quite ugly face wise to be honest, but there is no denying she would made the top 5 at least
JohnGG Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2017-01-11
36 year old
flowersanddirt said:
Bluntly? Because they've seen her growing up, and there are many more people that have that kind of fetish than would ever admit to it. Her appeal will go down as she gets further and further away from looking like Hermione, regardless of how hot she actually is.

But she IS extremely hot
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » The (Western) World's Most Wanked Over Women - 2014