JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old GF...What would you do with her?
Page: of 1  
dennisone Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2013-12-10
62 year old curious from mn
Guys. The pics are of an old GF. PM me and tell me how you'd make her your slut! Make my cock drip with excitement!

[img]http:// http://s1382.photobucket.com/user/collins80/library/Mobile%20Uploads?sort=6&page=[/[/img]
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
I'd eat her out for as long as she could take it, I like that red lacy number so I'd just probably pull it out of the way while I ran my tongue all over her pussy. I'd finger her while she squirmed, I'd go real slow with one finger while mercilessly hammering her clit with my tongue, then two fingers super while gently flicking my tongue around. if she's the type that hasn't had an orgasm yet I'm sure she's begging me to fuck her. I'm going to keep it up until she does, take off that lacy red lingerie and tease her. I'll tease her some more, running my hands all over her thighs and hips while I ever so slightly slide my cock against her pussy, knocking at the door a little before entering. If she wasn't begging for it before, I know she will be now. I'm sucking on the right nipples of those nice little breasts, and she's somehow getting even wetter. Enough games, I'm so hard now that I need to be balls deep inside her. I'll flip her over and nail her doggy style.
dennisone Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2013-12-10
62 year old curious from mn
Hot!
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Old GF...What would you do with her?