JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Trying to get wife to date.
Page: of 1  
dennisone Novice Jackinchatter

58 posts since 2013-12-10
62 year old curious from mn
My wife is a sweet gal, almost too sweet in a lot of ways.I'd really like to see her tarnish her image a bit by going out with another guy. She hasn't said no yet, but a far way from yes. She's afraid she might like the guy and not want to come back. My intention would be to find someone she'd eventually spend the night with, a friend with Bennies for her. Men can fuck anyone and can walk away. Women need an emotional bond. Anyhow the thought of her having sex with another man intrigues me. However she's my wife and I would like her back. She's also afraid guys won't date a woman that needs to return to her husband. Thoughts?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

You and your wife need to be 100% sure that she's never going to leave you. Your marriage needs to be set in stone. If there's even the possibility that she'll leave you, or if you're even a little worried about it, I'd advise you not to go any further. It's just not worth it.

Travelinguy Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2013-10-02
43 year old curious from missouri
Speaking from experience.....proceed with extreme caution....my wife did it and it nearly cost us our marriage. She started to love the guy so be careful.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Trying to get wife to date.