JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Australian Soap Stars
Page: < prev  of 4  
MonkeyBoySam Amateur Jackinchatter

208 posts since 2015-10-05

Madeleine West when she was in Neighbours. Huge tits, though I think they were fake. I've spilled many cumbuckets over her tits! She always wore tight shirts and pokie nipples on Neighbours!

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image

User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Isla Fisher and Holly Valance got endless amounts of cum from me.

I remember doinng a DIY wank meet with a regular bud over Holly Valance. We were both wanking naked next to each on my sofa over photo stills of her. One paticular sexy image of her came on the screen and I was soo turned on I busted my huge load everywhere (it was a 5 day load). I couldn't help it lol, my loaded ended up on me, soaked my leather sofa, but embarrassingly some of my thick dollops of cum landed on his groin. He saw the funny side of it, got some tissues, cleaned up and we resumed wanking over Holly.

Couple of pics from that session...

http://img45.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=345278631_HV10_123_488lo.jpg

http://img149.imagevenue.com/img.php?image=345275256_HV02_123_54lo.jpg
Unregistered ?

In my early teens it was all about getting home from school to see Holly Valance on neighbours and I grew to find her chubbier on screen sister hot too, gorgeous titties. Can't remember her name now!
Pussyinspector Skilled Jackinchatter

638 posts since 2023-03-20
61 year old heterosexual male
Home & Away was always full of so many hotties you could always have a good wank when it was on whether it was Dannii Minogue, Isla Fisher, and Emily Symons. Some great scenes with babes in bikinis on that beach and some of the policewomen were sexy as hell. I might have a look to see if there are any hotties to wank off to these days.
The wetter the pussy, the better.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Page: < prev  of 4  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Australian Soap Stars