JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Panties
Page: < prev  of 2  
shaved74 Skilled Jackinchatter

718 posts since 2010-05-23
50 year old curious from omaha
Mine is super hot great ass & tits 34D. She gets very flirty when she drinks & talks about sex. Has said her pussy is waxed bare!
shaved74
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Went to an adult entertainment store for V-day fun after lunch yesterday. Got to checking out the lingerie for the wife while chatting it up with the shop girls. Amazing feeling casually discussing the merits of various crotch-less panties or which lube is better with some hot looking chick. I think they must walk around slightly damp all day talking about eroticism with sexy couples. Got to admit the banging was especially wild last night.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
NJhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2015-02-17
36 year old from Lehigh Valley, PA
First time I ever did it was to my MILs panties. super hott. have always had a strong attraction to her
uksoapbabes Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2014-12-02
55 year old curious from uk
Been doing this for year's now sniffing and licking my wife's dirty panties . Dome my sister in laws , sister's , aunt's , niece's , and my mate's wife and there daughter
love to jack to UK soap babes and wear smell panties
sepafun Skilled Jackinchatter

941 posts since 2013-10-10
63 year old curious male from Gilbertsville, PA
I love jerking to panties. Started with my sister's when I was a lad and moved on to others since then. For me, using the Mrs' is rather mundane. Much more exciting to get someone else's! Had several.friends of the wife spend time visiting us and can usually grab a pair for a sniff, lick and wank. My wife's best friend keeps their hamper in the bathroom, so I will always 'have to go' when I am there, and either jerk off with a pair or steal a pair to bring home and enjoy!
irishboyo Novice Jackinchatter

49 posts since 2015-01-26
60 year old bisexual from dublin
yes have few pair wifes sisters sexy black and red lace think of her as i wank off when i was younger took some of mates mums panties for wanking loved it
jerkingoff_van_bc Novice Jackinchatter

34 posts since 2006-06-23
curious male from vancouver BC
luv good panty bate had some neighbours and her daughters when teen
novice str8--- asian jo bud would be hot.hot teen selfies and jo
melloyello Novice Jackinchatter

94 posts since 2015-03-17
49 year old heterosexual from Ohio
If anyone is close to NE OHIO, hit me up. Have been looking to swap wife's panties for a while with another bud. I've been jerking to panties since I was a kid. First time was a buddies sisters panties. Playing hide and seek and I hid in the laundry room. Found her panties and went to town. Anyhow, hit me up if you want to swap and jerk.
Unregistered ?

Last summer one of my wife's fans asked to meet up with us in a pub one sunday lunchtime. We told him it was just for admiration, no touching and he had to be respectful. In return she unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a little more cleavage and pulled her skirt up to show some thigh. The guy eventually felt so hot he excused himself and we both agreed he went off for a wank. When he came back she told him he deserved a reward so she went off and came back with the panties she had ben wearing and gave them to him as a gift. He still has them and every now and then sends us a vid of him wanking into them.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Coffee Shop » Panties