JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jacking to Playmates
Page: of 1  
Dionizos Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2013-04-13
39 year old
Topics about Playboy playmates are not lackingof on this forum, although I decided to set up my own topic. I will present and shortly describe here only those playmates on which I have already jeck off. In a completely random order. I invite you all to speak out and present playmates you have been jacking to.
Please post photo from a centerfold because that makes visual identification easier.

1) Miss June 1995 - Rhonda Adams. It all started about 1998 when I found in my father shelf several playboy numbers. My first discover back then was Rhonda. I still remember watching her photos for the first time. Looking at her big boobs and trimmed pussy was fantastic experience. It was the first time I've cummed watching playboy and not my last episode witch Rhonda
User posted image
2) Miss October 2010 - Claire Sinclair. I just love her pin-up style as much as I love her shaved little pussy. Everything about her turns me on. Her tits, her ass, her legs, her face, simply everything. Jacked to her pics and video calendar many many times.
User posted image
3) Miss March 2006 - Monica Leigh. Defenetly one of my all time favourite playmates. Jacking to her regulary since she first appeared in 2006. Really like her set witch blue see-through lingerie (You can see her beautiful pussy lips through panties!).
User posted image
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
sasquatch Amateur Jackinchatter

147 posts since 2014-09-20
47 year old curious from Washington State
I grew up with miss febuary 99 Stacy Fuson, still talk to her and jack to her though she has no clue about that one.

I haven't been impressed with most of the playmates in the last few years. Seems most stopped being hot in the early 2000s.
emmaroberts Amateur Jackinchatter

118 posts since 2014-12-03
49 year old bisexual
I used to jo constantly to jennifer walcott

39 year old
The time has come for the three natural redhead girl with made me cum many times Redhead girls are my favorite playboy playmates unfortunately not often you can see their pictures. These are not the only ones in the future I will describe more.

1) Miss April 2002 - Heather Carolin. Beautiful and completely natural girl. Pale blue eyes, pale body covered with freckles, pink nipples and ginger pussy. She is known for the more hardcore pictures and videos where you can see her open pussy in every detail. But despite the fact that she play many diferent toys and talk real dirty in those she never look as good as during this first session for playboy. So when I'm in the mood for her I always choose playboy.
User posted image
2) Miss September 2004 - Scarlett Keegan. Defenetly my favourite redhead playmate. Green eyes, beautiful wavy hair absolutely wonderful ass, Great shapely legs and between them a real treasure at the sight of which I am getting immediately hard. I've cummed watching her lovely pussy many times and I will probably jack to her in a moment.
User posted image
3) Miss Nowember 2014 - Gia Marie Barsocchini. My favorite from 2014 year, so quite actual. Perfectly shaped redhead with small perky tits and nice trimmed pussy. Although I saw her newly I jacked to her probably already more times than to Heather. I really like her session on that bright background. She has everything that the redhead should have. I do not think, however, that she can win with Scarlet.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Angel Boris, Christina ferguson (1983?), Allison Waite

39 year old
Many thanks for your entries. Of course I am also a fan of Allison Waite and Stacy Fuson. I will also write about them in the future. Now it's time for three brunettes.

1) Miss April 1997 - Kelly Monaco. I do not like to repeat myself but I have no choice. I wrote once before and have to wrote it again. My all time favorite is by far Kelly Monaco. I found her in one of the issues in my father shelf. After Rhonda She immediately became my favorite receding other playmates into the background. And from that time I always liked her the most. She is amazing. I worship her perfect natural boobs and beautiful trimmed pussy. Looking at her always turn me on very quickly and hard. I spend hours jerking to her pictures and thinking about sex with her when I was a kid, and I do it now when I'm 30. I still have that playboy issue and I often cum all over her perfect body.
User posted image

2) Miss June 2006 - Stephanie Larimore. The girl has something from Kelly in her beauty. I've been jacking to her several times and each time was great. I really like her gorgeous face . And her ass and pussy looks wonderful.
User posted image

3) Miss May 2000 - Brooke Berry. She is my last discover, although her session for Playboy was long ago. Saw her before but never checked her until now. And I must say her pictures are great stroking material. For me She loks like Kristen Stewart 2.0, which means better boobs and ass. I recomand her video calendar for jacking, especially vid in baroque scenery. Certainly I will come back to her for more pleasure.
User posted image
gregingeorgia Amateur Jackinchatter

232 posts since 2012-08-23
67 year old
Ohh HELL YES, if those fine ladies can't get you hard and jacking then something is wrong with you, lol

gregingeorgia on YIM
John_G Amateur Jackinchatter

389 posts since 2013-03-26
54 year old heterosexual from Charlotte
Dionizos,
Looks like I like a lot fo the same playmates you do.. Rhonda, Heather, Kelly... Although, I am definitely going to have to check out the rest of your redheads and start collecting. I love redheads too and would always like to have more beauties for a good wank.

39 year old
Now I'm in the mood for playmates with amazing natural boobs. When I think about the really big tits immediately beauty of some vintage playmates come to mind like Patricia Farinelli, Marilyn Lange and Janet Lupo. However, they are not my favorites, although I have to admit they are all very hot and beautiful woman. But even today playboy has some wonderful big-titted playmates. So down with silicone. Time for a truly wonderful natural boobs. Will start from less and end witch the most favorite one.

1) Miss December 1989 - Petra Verkaik. She is one of the few truly large-breasted playboy playmates, and her majestic tits are natural. About her breast legends circulate, like one that she was working beneath a Volkswagen bus which fall off its jack and her massive breasts cushioned the impact saving her life. Now when She is almost 50 years old She continues a nude modeling. And She is still extraordinary beautiful. Maybe I like her more even now.
User posted image

2) Miss May 2011 - Sasha Bonilova. "The most ample playmate playboy has ever had," says cover of her playboy issue. Not exactly is that trute but who cares when in front of him is a miracle like Sasha. She is a beautifull blonde with big boobs of perfection. She was born and raised in Ukraine but has been living in the US for a while now. Her face witch angelic smile is a huge turn on. And her round ass and completely shaved pussy are simply stunning.
User posted image

3) Miss March 2001 - Miriam Gonzalez. Absolutely wonderful woman and my all time favorite playmate witch huge natural boobs. Gorgeous face witch big brown eyes, wonderful tits and ass absolutely makes my ideal of beauty. God how I want to fuck her. Even my girlfriend told that looking at her nude pictures is very exciting, and there is no problem even when She sometimes see me jacking at Miriam hot tits and lovely trimmed pussy. Think I'm going to cum on her one more time right now.
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Anyone into some of the classic playmates from the 60s and 70s? If so, I would love to chat or mic about them. Hit me up on YIM = jimbating
Roger Skilled Jackinchatter

515 posts since 2007-06-06
63 year old bisexual male
Great pictures. What awesome tits!

I shot gallons of cum to the playboy centerfolds in high school and college.
jimenezz Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2015-01-06
40 year old heterosexual male
My top favourite playmate is Pennelope Jimenez, miss March 2003. I masturbated to her tits every day when I found her. And I still like her and jack off to her regularly.
User posted image
Anyone interested in jacking to her PM me :-)
Unregistered ?

I was a teenager back in the STONE AGE (LOL) and there were no Penthouse or Playboy mags. About all we had was our imagination....and every once in a while, one of my jackoff buddies would secure two or three of those little pocket sized cartoon booklets, usually showing some cartoon characters (like Popeye Oliveoil) sucking and fucking. We would go out to our favorite swimming hole and go skinny dipping and then get out on the bank and read these little books AND jackoff. When Playboy first came out, the pix were NOTHING like they are today.......but they showed more flesh that we had ever seen, and we made good "use" of them.
strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Jacking to Playmates