JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Caught by the MIL....
Page: of 1  
SubversiveCK Novice Jackinchatter

8 posts since 2015-01-31
46 year old heterosexual from South Carolina
I really, really want my MIL to either catch me naked or catch me jerking off. Not sure of the best way to "accidentally" approach this situation.

She comes over to watch the little one while my wife and I work, so she comes over at about 7am while I'm getting ready (wife is already at work).

Problem is, she just comes in the front door and sits down in the living room until I leave for work. I'm usually in the bathroom or bedroom. Any ideas on some possible situations that might provoke her seeing me naked or jerking??
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
abol40 Novice Jackinchatter

16 posts since 2014-10-23
66 year old
my mother in law does laundry at my house i leave my bedroom door cracked open and she does watch me jack off
lingerie_fan Amateur Jackinchatter

114 posts since 2014-11-02
51 year old heterosexual from Midlands
My mother in law looks after the kids once a week and she'll do the laundry - I always make sure there's a cum encrusted pair of my wife's panties lying around for her to pick up.
70hank Professional Jackinchatter

1951 posts since 2006-06-06
61 year old bisexual from Central-Virginia
start stroking with headphones on
50, JO 1-3 times day,[email protected] have several sex partners and have sex several times a week and only JO more, @loinrichard
bi_20850 Novice Jackinchatter

40 posts since 2008-10-01
63 year old bisexual male from Hopkinton NH
Almost got caught. We were all at a beach house and since it was lots of people little chance for privacy. So I was in the outside shower while everyone was still down at the beach and figured I'd soap up my dick and blow off a much needed load.

After a while I switched to the super slick conditioner, hot water beating on my chest and me beating my dick to orgasm when I suddenly heard my MIL start asking me questions about dinner. She was standing just outside just as my dick stiffened up and my 4 day load shot and squirted all over the wooden door that was separating us. I tried to maintain a normal conversation but really don't know what I said. LOL. I kinda wonder if she figured it out.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Never got caught but my wife always got a real kick out of going back and staying at her mom and dads place and having hot sex in her old room. Mom definitely knew as she would sometimes comment about how much fun we must have had and give me a wink. Her dad never let on but I knew he was a bit ticked that his daughter was getting drilled just a few feet down the hall.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Caught by the MIL....