JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Interesting place to JO
Page: of 1  
getmeoff Novice Jackinchatter

43 posts since 2013-01-17
62 year old curious from massachusetts
While spending some time visiting the inlaws I jerked off twice, once in the quest room, once in their bedroom.mmmm
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
imauser Amateur Jackinchatter

254 posts since 2010-05-15
42 year old curious from Metro Detroit area
There is something hot about jerking off in people's private spaces, but you have to be careful. Not a good way to get in the good graces of your father-in-law. grin
lvtwojo Amateur Jackinchatter

139 posts since 2014-09-11
66 year old bisexual male from Florida
I have jerked off in every room at the in laws house. Have even dumped a huge load under the MIL'S pillow.
NJhubby Amateur Jackinchatter

225 posts since 2015-02-17
36 year old from Lehigh Valley, PA
Oh I jerk off in my in-laws bedroom whenever I get the chance! I'm so hot for my MIL. THere's this pic of my in-laws on their wedding day in their bedroom and she looks so hot, young, and sexy in it. Have jerked probably 5 or 6 times to it. mmm
Unregistered ?

in the toilets in my old workplace...got to the point I had to or I would have cum with a passing breeze
strokin4u2c Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2015-02-21
61 year old
I have a hot neighbor MILF who frequently gets home from work between 2-3am... and when her bathroom light comes on I frequently stand outside naked under the street light by her house and she watches me from her bathroom window as I jack off and cum for her while her hubby sleeps. Very thrilling to know she's watching, that others up at 2-3am might see me too, or that a car could come around the corner at any second and light me up even more... or be a police car patrolling.
ThatCasualGuy Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-01-28
36 year old curious from USA
getmeoff said:
While spending some time visiting the inlaws I jerked off twice, once in the quest room, once in their bedroom.mmmm

Damn that's hot. I don't know what it is about the in laws but I always get super horny when Im at their place. I've got to blow a load in their house sometime.
Please feel free to say hi! Always like to chat!
dickguy Professional Jackinchatter

1678 posts since 2009-05-14
86 year old heterosexual male from Minnesota
I recall three of my favorite JO events. One was when I climbed to the top of an unmanned fire lookout tower, where I could look over about 25 miles of forest in northern Wisconsin. I knew there was no one anywhere that was nearby, and I dropped off my shorts and sprayed a weeks worth of cum downwind of the walkway and often any of it landed in the forest below.
Another time was in the same part of the state, where I had been fishing off a big flat rock, off about 15 feet from the river bank. The trout were not biting, but my balls wanted emptying, so I again dropped off my shorts and sat back in the sun and fed a load to the trout in the Wolf River.
The third event was a but more daring. I had my wifes sister and niece visiting from the UK. I said I'd treat the three of them for some of my home made pancakes. None of them were out of the bedrooms or bathrooms yet, and I figured I have the time to jerk off a load to mix into the batter. It was not at all noticeable in the mix. I could notice the extra indredient in the batter.
After they went back to the UK, I told my wife that SIL and niece had a sample of the cum that my wife had been enjoying for all those years.
Dickguy
Unregistered ?

I used to love jacking off in the garage of the house I rented with friends in college. We had a layer of sand on the floor because the owner didn't want paint or oil spills to stain the floor. I would jerk off in the garage, spray loads on the sand, and then just kick some sand over it. I almost got caught only once because I'd literally just put my dick away when my roommate came out to the garage to see what I was doing. Kicked some sand just in time to bury the evidence.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Used to love jerking off at the beach. Hot sand, barrier islands. Wife asleep on a towel. Both of us naked. Not a soul around. I'd stroke for an hour it seemed and then dump a load out right next to her on the sand.
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Another one. Couple of years ago new neighbors moved in next door. I meet them. He's a young stud, she's a bit older and a cranky whiner but cute. They get a new hot tub. First weekend its running I hear them out splashing around, laughing late at nite. This goes on for a couple hours as their voices get louder and I realize they're both pretty drunk. I want to catch some sleep and I head over to knock on the fence to ask them to be quiet when I hear her say, "Oh yeah. Ram that big dick right up my ass!". Next thing is they are going at it hard non-stop and the whole time she's yelling out things like "Fuck that ass, harder you dirty fucker" and "I'm such a fuck-slut, fuck me!". I'm rock hard knowing that little bitch is getting her ass pounded right on the other side of the fence from me and I gotta get my own wood working. Slicked up my stiffie until I heard him doing the "I'm cumming" thing and I shot my own load all over the side of the fence. So great feeling my juice flowing out know she had her ass filled just a few feet away. It was a nite to remember for sure!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
James57 Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2015-02-17
66 year old curious from Chicago
Used to visit my Canadian in-laws at Christmas each year. I was in charge of making breakfast for everyone at least one morning. Always tried to add something special to hat I was making.
Wife knew about it and loved it. After breakfast she would make a game of trying to guess where it was.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Interesting place to JO