JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Asda girl
Page: of 1  
pete4 Novice Jackinchatter

63 posts since 2008-01-25

Hi

just been shopping in Asda, saw an attractive shop assistant whose shop uniform included nicely fitted black trousers. Followed her around for a while as she stacked shelves admiring her nice bum. Now i need a wank to her.

Anyone else had similar experiences?
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
StiffCock1991 Novice Jackinchatter

39 posts since 2014-07-28
33 year old
Yeah
Postino Skilled Jackinchatter

578 posts since 2014-12-02
69 year old bisexual male
I know a girl at my local ASDA, Louise, works on the checkout. Speak to her every week. Great tits and ass. Dying to shag her!!!
Unregistered ?

Hot babe works at my local store,tall,pale skin,red hair and gorgeous.
All ways has tight leggings/trousers on.

Postino said:
I know a girl at my local ASDA, Louise, works on the checkout. Speak to her every week. Great tits and ass. Dying to shag her!!!

nice thought - how does she dress in work?

assz said:
Hot babe works at my local store,tall,pale skin,red hair and gorgeous.
All ways has tight leggings/trousers on.

mmmm

Just in basic ASDA uniform but she does leave a tantalising glimpse of cleavage. Bumped into her out in town once. She was in a nice pencil skirt with low cut top. Very wank-worthy!!

The gods have smiled on me!! Had an interesting development with Louise. In ASDA this morning, spoke to Louise as usual. She was moaning about her partner and his car. Seems he is a bit of a boy racer and has a souped up banger. She said she wanted him to get a decent car. I asked her what she liked and got a dream reply - Audi TT. Guess what I own!!! When I told her she asked me if she could have a ride in it. Who I am to refuse. Picked her up from work at 1.30 and took her for a 30 minute spin. As we were driving she put her hand on my left thigh and started rubbing it. This was a serious distraction!! Anyway I got to a car park near a reservoir to turn round and head back and she asked me to stop, which I did. At this point she leaned across and gave me a peck on the cheek and said thank you. She then decided that she could do better and gave me a full-on snog. It is difficult to have a passionate embrace in a TT so I suggested we go for a short walk. We went a little way down by the reservoir and had a full embrace and kiss. Feeling daring I put my had on her ass and pulled her towards me. She didn't resist and started grinding against me. OMG, raging hard-on!! She pulled my hand away from her ass and got me to rub her tits. I honestly thought I was going to get my dream shag but suddenly she pulled away and asked to go home, feeling guilty. Anyway dropped her home about 20 minutes ago. Came home and had a spectacular wank!! Not sure what to say to her next time I see her but today was a real pleasure.
Always_Horny_ Enlightened Jackinchatter

3073 posts since 2014-08-24
54 year old from UK
Postino said:
Not sure what to say to her next time I see her

'Any good buy one get one free offers?' smile
Horny, obviously.

After a couple of weeks of awkwardness Louise got me to pick her up again on Friday. She apologised for what happened last time. Got to her house and invited in for a drink. Then got virtually same scenario, kissing, groping and then told I had better go. FFS!!! If she wasn't so fit I'd tell her to get lost but she does turn me on big style.

Been over a year since my last post on this topic because nothing had happened between Louise and I, however all that changed recently. Out of the blue she asked me to pick her up after work. Luckily I could and so I gave her a lift home. Asked in again and thought here we go another tease and nothing. How wrong can you get. Went into the kitchen and she immediately turned round and started snogging me. Her hand went straight to my cock and began rubbing it. I got daring and undid her uniform top to reveal those puppies. She then drops to her knees and whips my cock out of my jeans and into her mouth. OMG within no time I am ready to cum and she releases me just in time and a shoot a spectacular amount of jizz into her face and down her cleavage. She wipes a load on her finger and licks it. Then its off with her uniform (still in the kitchen) and undies and straight into licking her. My god she needed it badly as she moaned with pleasure. Gave an almighty shudder and came and came. By this time I am hard again and not going to miss out. Lent her against the sink and entered her. Her pussy was soaking wet. Couldn't hold on too long sadly but still shot a load into her. After tidying ourselves up she told me that she had been wanting that for the last year!!! FFS!! Anyway I think some more adventures may well follow. Here's hoping!

Christ I have unleashed a monster!! Louise told me she had a weekend to herself, so I booked a room at a local hotel and arranged for her to join me. She arrived about 3 in the afternoon dressed to kill. Within minutes we are on the bed and at it. ^( to start with her sucking my cock like a fucking dyson while I lick her. Then it is virtually non-stop sex for the next five hours!!! Missionary, doggy, cowgirl, anal, blowjob etc etc. well I am 61 and she is 38 and sex-mad. My cock started to look like a peeled carrot! We went for some food and then back to the room about 10.30. No sooner in the room and she is on her knees with my cock in her mouth. It is somewhere between heaven and hell my friends. We all want a nympho but the reality is difficult to say the least. She finally gave up about 3 in the morning, by which time I had had 3 blowjobs and fucked her about 9 times FFS, and licked her to orgasm twice. That's more sex than I have had in the past 3 years!! And she wants to do it all again, who needs a lottery ticket?

I last posted on my relationship with Louise about 2 months ago. This will be my last post on this subject, probably. In the last 2 months we have had some form of sex in the following places: the toilets at my local pub, on a train, in the half-way house at my golf club (at night), in the cinema, in the back of my van, in the shower, in some local woods, in an old barn (whilst out on a walk), and in a cemetery! Yes I know a bit naughty but what a thrill. I fear this may eventually give me a heart attack but if you've got to go then this has to be right up there as one of the best ways ever!!
Unregistered ?

Ive got candid pics of a nice woman i saw working in Tesco grin
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Asda girl