JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » ALL WOMEN USERS TO VERIFY ACCOUNT!!
Page: < prev  of 5  
hung9mike Novice Jackinchatter

87 posts since 2012-11-30

Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
alissap69 Novice Jackinchatter

92 posts since 2015-01-12
39 year old
im happy for you mike...but you really dont know me or anything about me...as I dont know anything about you...but im glad you are happy...I am really sad and lonely...im listening to celine dion and sat in the window...looking out...crying...perhaps I need to find Jesus...maybe I am Jesus...we will never know...anyway...im jibbering on here...you enjoy your sword fighting antics. peace
nocturnal420 Amateur Jackinchatter

201 posts since 2013-01-02
38 year old male from Maryland
"you really dont know me or anything about me". Funny coming from the guy who calls people "faggots". As he said put up or shut up. You're nothing but a worthless coward who probably got duped now you hate everyone. Wahhh. Wahhh. If you want to troll lets troll all night fucker but what you are doing is harassment. We aren't in the UK little boy. This site is fantasy, the fact you followed me around earlier but you're not gay. Sure. Looking for a JO bud, yet you are a homophobe. Someones confused. How sad, at least some of us are men enough to state it.

Since this coward won't give info, let me give it for ya.

[edit by mod]
He is into teens
Looking For Men Aged from 18 to 99
"READ THIS FIRST Im not gay!!"

Only a closeted homosexual has to state that first. Looking for men. How interesting. All his friends from where this info came from are men and TV/TS. but like he said he's not gay, just looking for men is all!.

Also on another profile of his: "Verified Genuine Profile
Davina Loves Cock (60), TV/TS on 26 February 2015 by Meeting in person:
We met and had a great wank together, easy going with a good cock."

This is gonna get fun.

When you PM him on yahoo under what he listed as his yahoo on here, it appears as [edit by mod]. Which is funny because [edit by mod] has been on my list for years and yahoo saved the messages. He would start each conversation too. I confronted him on there and said he was online then he quickly logged off. Dude is Gay and confused. Gigs up dickhead now move along.
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
Wow. This started out as a reasonable, mature conversation. Now it is becoming an embarrassment. I'm all for freedom of expression, but it's not a bad idea to take a step back now and then and consider what message you're actually sending.

Me?. He started with US. Calling me a "faggot" and harassing me on here and personal messages all day. Dissing Americans. This American tracked him down to his each and every site just to find out he's been talking to me since 2013 and was even on my friends list. Confronted him and he said nothing. If you are siding with bigots so be it, be part of the problem. You're welcome.

How does "ALL WOMEN USERS TO VERIFY ACCOUNT!!" even begin to be reasonable?. Explain. Then to call his detractors "Faggots" when on one his pages he speaks of his experience with a Transvestite. Yeah, thats one reasonable dude for sure. He got his, he challenged and it was accepted with no law or rule broken. I'm for freedom of speech too, which if you had read you would have seen. However, freedom of speech when it comes to purposely targeting as he admitted to must be confronted. We are here for fun, not to be trolled. If you think anything about his shtick was reasonable, seek help.
str855m Skilled Jackinchatter

677 posts since 2014-09-06
67 year old heterosexual male
nocturnal420 said:
How does "ALL WOMEN USERS TO VERIFY ACCOUNT!!" even begin to be reasonable?. Explain. Then to call his detractors "Faggots" when on one his pages he speaks of his experience with a Transvestite. Yeah, thats one reasonable dude for sure. He got his, he challenged and it was accepted with no law or rule broken. I'm for freedom of speech too, which if you had read you would have seen. However, freedom of speech when it comes to purposely targeting as he admitted to must be confronted. We are here for fun, not to be trolled. If you think anything about his shtick was reasonable, seek help.

I should have made it clear I was talking about both of you. And, yes, I do agree he started it.
Unregistered ?

i'll handle the verification process. all women should send me a few fully nude photos of themselves showing their face... oh, and also give me their real cell numbers. after that, a private, in-person "interview" maybe required. and since we all know how unreliable facial identity can be, these women may need to strip down briefly for comparison with the photos. lastly, i'll need to be "compensated" in some way for my generous donation of my time and effort. wink

seriousy tho, how can we be sure this guy isn't trolling??

Haha. He called me "Faggot" all day then when I punched his name into yahoo messenger and [edit by mod] popped up I was stunned. Yahoo saved the messages. I myself am not gay or bi, I happen to enjoy getting off with others male or female as mutual satisfaction. But I would bet everything I have he is going through a serious identity crisis. Why type "First off I'm not gay!", well someone ashamed of who they are does, then under it it speaks of him meeting up with a 60 year old transvestite, so he can call anyone a faggot how?. Also, what man thinks the internet was made for women to bow to them and have to show I.D.'s?. Move to Iran or somewhere if you want that or are that scared. Funny thing is in our conversations even I turned his advances down. I confronted him on yahoo and he immediately signed off. Now I imagine he will come on here and deny, but thats when I dump even more info on him, yahoo I noticed even archived the conversation. People need to watch who they fuck around with online. His info took all but one minute to obtain. Stunning he was on my friends list for years, he surely wasn't anything like he is now. So maybe he isn't trolling but he's got some issues and those of us here to enjoy ourselves don't need his harassment. Especially, when he ran when confronted privately. Ball is in his court. If he is so paranoid a "girl" on the other end might have a cock, though he likes cock, he should probably find other means instead of trying to implement some kind of law. No one cares he got duped, most of us have, you move on.

str855m said:
I should have made it clear I was talking about both of you. And, yes, I do agree he started it.

Fair enough but no shame at all here. We are here for enjoyment not a new law.
princeofswing Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2013-05-24
35 year old from UK
nocturnal420 said:
How sexist. What country are we in again?. This a free online forum, but to make women show I.D.?. Maybe somewhere like Iran is better suited for you. The internet wasn't made for men to make women show ID then masturbate as they type to them. If you think the person on the other end may have dick for whatever reason then leave the conversation. It's like these guys thinking all women need cams now?. Are you unaware of the thousands of girls rolling in money doing cam for profit, why do it for free?. This is the dumbest thing I've seen yet.

This probably should have been where the thread was closed. While it would be good for a site like this to have some kind of verification (for all) if you can't verify things in your own way you're going to get fooled anyway. But that's the risk, because it's really not anyone's place to demand anything of women on here.
fan of cfnm, celebs. pm if you want in on yim
Page: < prev  of 5  
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » ALL WOMEN USERS TO VERIFY ACCOUNT!!