JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How does it feel to cum?
Page: of 2   next > 
JazminJaz Novice Jackinchatter

24 posts since 2015-03-06
39 year old heterosexual from Hollyweird, CA
I'm curious about how a male orgasm feel for you? Details please.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
Seriously? At 30 you still don't know? Btw, welcome to JIC!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.

riverdude said:

I'm asking how it feels to ejaculate. I've had my fair share of orgasm, I'm asking how a guy feels.
ZMAN Professional Jackinchatter

1305 posts since 2014-02-20
curious
riverdude said:

Haha,...riverdude buddy,...did you read "her" description?

30 year old curious female
gcaplan Skilled Jackinchatter

975 posts since 2012-07-22
40 year old heterosexual from USA
It feels like a building pleasure and as if your running to catch something and knowing the ultimate rush you will have when you catch and tackle that rush of dominance and making it yours . What bette way to take what is yours than dominating a woman and filling or covering her with cum .

It is a relief of the burden of caring that life making liquid and no longer needing to carry that burden . It is a blend of psychology and just sheer physical bliss at the tip of the penis that has occasional orgasmic tremors .

If it is a quickie fuck or masturbation stroke in the morning before going to work it is mostly maintenance to release the cum and know I can be level headed first few hours of my day but the building urge returns and get home to my daily afterwork session that is less about release and more about enjoying the power of my cock and selecting what will be tempting enough to force my release .
Unregistered ?

As far as anyone can tell the sensations are the same, but male orgasm tends to be more like a jolt than a wave or series of waves. As for ejaculating it is very satisfying to observe the cum you have produced and know that you are able to create life.

Sounds great! Are you proud of that cum?

frostee_cold said:
As far as anyone can tell the sensations are the same, but male orgasm tends to be more like a jolt than a wave or series of waves. As for ejaculating it is very satisfying to observe the cum you have produced and know that you are able to create life.

Unregistered ?

I have to agree with frostee. My experience, is that, it's an odd sensation, almost like tickling, but obviously not the same, it's weird. But a lot of the pleasure comes from feeling the cum travel and high speed through my penis. And watch it fly out. There's just something about it, makes the orgasm much more intense. Most of the time I like to dispose of my cum, but sometimes watching it cum out and go onto my hands, it's always nice and warm. It's odd to explain, but it feels great. It can feel good to edge and stop yourself from cumming. But nothing campares to the feeling and sight of the cum shooting through your penis.
ThatCasualGuy Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-01-28
36 year old curious from USA
For me, cumming is like a burst dam. Even if the session is a quickie it feels like a flood that has been building for ages.

When its not a quickie tho, part for the fun is you never know what is going to cause that initial crack. That tiny fault that will then continue to deepen by the ever growing surge of semen. It could start with anything from a thought, to a smile by a sexy someone, to a touch or brush that you may or may not have expected. For me anyway, it can go from nothing all the way to an aching semi-erection before I've even processed what it was that sparked it.

Once that initial build has started though, its a steady and growing demand by the flood of cum to be realeased. And it always feels like a flood, regardless of the actual volume of cum released. Whether its stroking with a hand or actual penetration, it becomes a balancing act. How do you want to manage this deluge that's rising from deep within your cock? Do you want to let everything go and let the pleasure decide? Or do you want to manage the pressure and build the flood until your cock literally cannot contain it, letting all of that slow built cum from that initial crack in the dam finally burst through? At that point you can barely keep control of your own body and senses, your cock and the cum itself taking the driver's seat. Every single thought and feeling and image and emotion you've felt since that first crack in the dam are now powerfully surging out of you through your penis. The cum is a physical manifestation of those thoughts and emotions. When you see it, you see the result of all of that. All of those wonderful aching feelings have been released, and here is the proof that you have felt them.

But hey, that's just me. grin
Please feel free to say hi! Always like to chat!
twizted77 Skilled Jackinchatter

736 posts since 2013-06-17
45 year old curious male from Kentucky
Sounds like everyone is trying to sound deep and impressive. Lol. The truth is, there are multiple sensations. There is the feeling of actually having sex. That good, warm wet sensation of being inside of someone. Its good, but its not cumming. Or the feeling of someone's hand or lips wrapped around your shaft or the head. That is probably as close as a guy can get to a female ejaculation. You wanna cum so bad, but you dont want it to stop. In that moment you would say anything...do anything to keep going.

Then there is the moment. You feel the pressure building in your balls. Your muscles tighten. Then it all depends on what happens next. If your inside her you pump until you run dry. If your in her hand you hope she jerks you dry, otherwise the orgasm ends sooner. It may only be seconds but it feels longer.

Then there is oral. Every guy wants his woman to swallow, but its more than just dominance. If she does and she is good, you make.it last a little longer. If she is VERY good its even possible to cum twice. Most guys will say you can't, but with the right person you can. By the Second load your begging to cum.

There is one other scenerio, most guys will deny it. Never had it with a partner, although it would be nice if my wife would get on board. A few times, when she was gone on business trips, I've used her vibrator on myself. When you cum while being anally stimulated the orgasm takes.over your whole body. Each time i've cum bigger and harder than normal. Every muscle in my body tensed up. And each time I came close to blacking out.
ThatCasualGuy Novice Jackinchatter

27 posts since 2015-01-28
36 year old curious from USA
twizted77 said:
Sounds like everyone is trying to sound deep and impressive. Lol.

Heh If that was directed at me, Im not either of those things, bud. I just know how it feels when I shoot. Im sure its a bit different for everyone.
Please feel free to say hi! Always like to chat!
makeitgrow Skilled Jackinchatter

619 posts since 2011-08-18
42 year old curious from CA, USA
There is a tension too, a buildup that kind of radiates outward from the shaft of my penis to my thighs, hips, everywhere around there. That buildup that drives you harder and harder toward the eventual release is great. Gets my toes curling.

ThatCasualGuy said:
Heh If that was directed at me, Im not either of those things, bud. I just know how it feels when I shoot. Im sure its a bit different for everyone.

Chill out, 'bud', and dont be an asshole. I was joking. Even said 'lol'. But I guess if you are so convinced the comment was serious, directed at you and needed to be defended, maybe I accidently hit the nail on the head.

Its a jerk off site 'bud'. Lets move on.
princeofswing Amateur Jackinchatter

121 posts since 2013-05-24
35 year old from UK
To get back on point orgasms can feel different for me from one to the next. Depends what I'm doing to cum (sex, wanking, someone else giving a hand/blowjob), how long it's been since my last orgasm and how long I've been hard for. It can be anywhere in the range between just a little relief (a ten minute wank to some pictures) to my legs feeling totally numb (hour long, lube-covered hand job orgasm denial session). And somewhere in between are the hours-long solo edging sessions.
fan of cfnm, celebs. pm if you want in on yim
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How does it feel to cum?