JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Karin Spolnikova aka Ala Passtel, Gabrielle_slim beauty, huge natural tits!
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
JKnight Novice Jackinchatter

42 posts since 2019-05-18
57 year old male from Los Angeles
damn nice looking. She would make me cum in ropes.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5402 posts since 2015-02-28
74 year old heterosexual male from United States
morebitexture said:
Wow. Amazing body. I'd lick cum off those tits all day.

Stroke your hard cock all day to 3,750 incredible photos at my Karin Blog!
KARIN SPOLNIKOVA PHOTO BLOG
KARIN SPOLNIKOVA MYCIRCLE VIDEO ROOM

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.

World's finest masturbabe. Karin deserves frequent stroking and semen eruptions from all of us! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Want to chat and jack off with me about beautiful women and see more pics from my collection? Find me at Discord where I'm Peter Hardin#1528.
Unregistered ?

Incredible

So slim and such big natural tits! Karin is 5' 5", 40F-24-35. strokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

There is no finer woman to masturbate over than Karin Spolnikova!

Stroke your hard cock to 3,750 incredible photos at my Karin Blog!

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
milenavfan Amateur Jackinchatter

452 posts since 2019-05-06
60 year old curious from UK
Many thanks for this mycircle room, Karin/Ala/Gabrielle is a stunning lady who retired from modelling way too quickly.
Thank goodness we have have some excellent material to remind is of her beauty grin
Feel free to ask for my cytube rooms links:)
Unregistered ?

I didn't realise she has retired, what a shame! I have spilled buckets of cum over her over the years, since introduced to her here.

Her fabulous, incredible breasts, the way they look and move, indeed belong in any serious masturbator's forum!

strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Stroke your erect cock to 3,750 incredible photos at my Karin Spolnikova Blog! stroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image

Masturbation is mandatory when you're looking at Karin's photos!
User posted image
Unregistered ?

Peter_Hardin said:
User posted image

Just beautiful! What an incredible shape!

nicohere2watch said:
I have spilled buckets of cum over her over the years, since introduced to her here. Her fabulous, incredible breasts, the way they look and move, indeed belong in any serious masturbator's forum!

strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

Karin's photos belong in any serious masturbator's personal wank bank. You can download my complete collection of 3,750 hi-res images of Karin from either of the following free fileshare services.

DOWNLOAD complete Karin Spolnikova Photo Collection from File Factory
DOWNLOAD complete Karin Spolnikova Photo Collection from 1fichier

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Booblover Skilled Jackinchatter

600 posts since 2015-08-17
52 year old heterosexual male
Sometimes it's difficult to believe a woman this perfect actually exists! She is truly stunning.

ATTENTION, FELLOW MASTURBATORS:

I've been kicked out of Skype, apparently for posting nude and sex-related content. (Isn't that what we all do there?) So my old account, peter.hardin1066, has disappeared. I've opened a new account using y email address as my ID, but of course I've lost all my contacts and all the tit-lover and stroker groups I used to belong to.

If you were one of my contacts, or if you'd like to be my contact, please reach out to me on Skype, as [email protected]. If we were in any Skype groups together, please re-invite me under my new account.

Thanks in advance for your help.

[email protected]

CLICK HERE for a directory to all my blogs devoted to beautiful busty masturbabes!

With her magnificent tits, Karin Spolnikova is still my favorite! Stroke your hard cock to 3,750 incredible photos at my Karin Blog! strokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestrokestroke

User posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted imageUser posted image
Page: < prev  of 16   next > 
Index » Masturbation » Jackin Material » Karin Spolnikova aka Ala Passtel, Gabrielle_slim beauty, huge natural tits!