JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » General » Personals » masturbating about the hairy pussies of women we know
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

Hi there,

married47uk, your inbox was full so could not reply or send message...

Sounds great! I wank about my current partner (32) who has a beautiful hairy/trimmed pussy. Can also chat about ex's and others too.

My yim is: [email protected]

Can chat most days in the evenings, just send me a message via yim when your on.
Add a reply Quote this post
potbelly Novice Jackinchatter

44 posts since 2011-08-23
74 year old heterosexual from usa
Enjoy eating a freshly shaved mature pussy myself, contact me to discuss if you want
stoneballs2
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
married47uk Amateur Jackinchatter

430 posts since 2009-08-25
61 year old curious from uk
Hi

Still looking for pivate chat with (older) (married/engaged) guys who masturbate their hard hairy cocks thinking about the hairy pussies of women they know. Strictly private chat of course, no names/pictures of the women.
Unregistered ?

Love discussing women we know, especially if we know they have hairy pussies!

Lance53 Amateur Jackinchatter

259 posts since 2014-11-01
64 year old bisexual male from NC
Love my wife's hairy puss
http://picpaste.com/pics/aFbQgDh5.1437664268.jpg

rsmith Amateur Jackinchatter

133 posts since 2010-02-10
curious
Mmmm amazing shot
Kik: rickstevens529
Ejaceuphoria Skilled Jackinchatter

812 posts since 2014-01-24
68 year old heterosexual from Uk
Hell thats a dead spit of my wifes Snatchlaugh
General Str8 nice guy
Unregistered ?

I love hairy pussy! Problem is, they're so rare now. I once knew a woman who I was flirting with but never hooked up with...and she once told me she needed to do some "deforestation" and laughed...I was thinking "why?!!"

I still regret not putting the moves on her, just to see how deliciously hairy her pussy was!
Dman Professional Jackinchatter

2099 posts since 2015-06-14
70 year old heterosexual from Western US
EdginginNY said:
I love hairy pussy! Problem is, they're so rare now. I once knew a woman who I was flirting with but never hooked up with...and she once told me she needed to do some "deforestation" and laughed...I was thinking "why?!!"

I still regret not putting the moves on her, just to see how deliciously hairy her pussy was!

Recently convinced the wife to do a "reforestation". She has shaved her labia at my request since we hooked up and had trimmed her patch down short and narrow for her bikini. I convinced her to grow out her whole mound area while keeping her lips clear for licking. Now I have the best of both worlds. A forest to run my hands through and bury my face in while hair free lip sucking. Yummy.
Master edger, labia licker, nipple tugger and veteran voyeur.
Unregistered ?

I have realized over the years that I love them both, hairy or shaved. My ex wife shaved once in a while, but not always my current wife never shaves, and I had a girlfriend between my marriages that always shaved. I can't recall a time that I ever turned down either of the three for hair or no hair reasons. Or, any reason for that matter.
Unregistered ?

Dman said:
Recently convinced the wife to do a "reforestation". She has shaved her labia at my request since we hooked up and had trimmed her patch down short and narrow for her bikini. I convinced her to grow out her whole mound area while keeping her lips clear for licking. Now I have the best of both worlds. A forest to run my hands through and bury my face in while hair free lip sucking. Yummy.

Perfect!!

Hi
I m refreshing the post. Still looking for more married/engaged guys for chat about our secret masturbation lust of the hairy pussies of women we know. Strictly private of course. No names/pictures.

Hi

I am refreshing the post. Would love serious intimate chat how we pump our hard hairy cocks imagining the hairy slits of women we know. Send me a PM if u like.
Unregistered ?

Love hairy pussy! I always ponder whether a woman is likely to leave hers hairy...just going by her personality. I wish these could be confirmed!
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » General » Personals » masturbating about the hairy pussies of women we know