JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How do you hold it?
Page: < prev  of 2  
Unregistered ?

jerklover said:
try a lot of different techniques on http://jackinworld.com/techniques
i find the Foreskin Tease is very hard to withstand.
Add a reply Quote this post
jackthis20 Skilled Jackinchatter

808 posts since 2014-02-21
50 year old heterosexual male from UK
I go for the full fist, so much more feeling.
Big tits jacker
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
Unregistered ?

I use full fist, but I keep my hand below the head so that I don't stimulate my cock enough to cum too soon. I enjoy stroking!
When ready to cum, I shift my hand higher to include my cockhead, and then go for the gold!
thumbper384 Amateur Jackinchatter

381 posts since 2012-03-15
33 year old bisexual
Full fist, with pauses to thumb the head. Hence the name thumb-per.

Palm pressing before I take off pants/boxers first.
celebjakr Novice Jackinchatter

70 posts since 2015-01-17
45 year old
Exactly the same way I hold it these days. Used to use the whole fist too.

Pataclaw said:
When I was 12 and started jacking I would hold it in a full fist with all fingers wrapped around. As I have gotten older in the last several years I realize that I now mostly hold it with just 3 fingers on the bottom and my thumb on top. No full grip.
riverdude Amateur Jackinchatter

469 posts since 2013-10-20
71 year old heterosexual from Upper CA
All kinds of ways. Two finger shake, reverse fist tug down, cross hand slap, knob twist, two hand revers twist. In goonville it's all just a crazy meat beat blur. I'm headed there in about 6 hours, can't wait!
Master edger, veteran voyeur into just about anything. Dig nice racks, dangling labia, tribbing, hard cocks, cumshots, pull back hand jobs, skinny dipping with Gisele.
sisifo Amateur Jackinchatter

250 posts since 2011-10-13
71 year old heterosexual male from Coimbra/Portugal
Usually rub the shaft of my penis between my thumb and forefinger. The foreskin's rolling up gradually until the glans is fully exposed. Then I grab my penis in a handful and rub it hard until I cum.
But most of the time I accomplish the procedure by rubbing my cock against the lining of a soft bra cup.
In bliss.
enis Skilled Jackinchatter

823 posts since 2006-02-10
80 year old curious from Midwest US
When I first discovered the magic around age 12 it was by accident. My cock head was so sensitive I had to cover it with a linen handkerchief as I stroked. Over time I broke it in and I could enjoy direct contact and all the wonderful sensations. I soon learned that the shaft alone was capable of producing really nice vibes. I started experimenting with all kinds of different grips. I like full fist up and down and down and up. I like backhand. I like to rub the head in circles with my palm. I like to do the dorsal where I rub only the top of my penis with the palm of my hand never touching the underside (this takes considerable discipline because your brain tells you that the underside really wants to be touched). Sometimes I use just one finger in small circles right on the glans to produce a very powerful orgasm. Variety is key for me.

I learned about some of there techniques from jackinworld.com which is a great place to get masturbation info.

Makes me horny just talkin about it.

One of my other favcs is to lube up my cock and thighs and then sit on my knees with my cock between my thighs and thrust it in and out until I cum. Wow what a feeling and fun to watch.strokestrokestroke
Unregistered ?

Usually full fist. Sometimes double full fist
alanj Amateur Jackinchatter

425 posts since 2014-04-18
77 year old homosexual male from indiana
Use three fingers and thumb just below the head. Sometimes lube up my dick and use the palm of my hand on the head. Sometimes take thumb to the head. Also like to jack off using a rubber. Get precum all over my dick and slide on a rubber and pound my dick from head to base of shaft.
Page: < prev  of 2  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » How do you hold it?