JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » weight loss and penis size/
Page: of 1  
Unregistered ?

I don't know if this has been a topic of discussion before, but this is my first new discussion so i'm not that familiar with how to find past topics.
I wanted to know if anyone has experienced more visible length of their penis after losing weight. I can understand losing 50-100 lbs showing an obvious increase in visible length...would there be a somewhat noticeable increase in losing say, 10-15 lbs? Also, would losing that weight create less stretching of skin for the scrotum?
Add a reply Quote this post
eddy Skilled Jackinchatter

830 posts since 2007-03-06
88 year old bisexual from Cocoa
Interesting question. I have heard that as you loose weight more of your penis is available for action. No personal experience to base that on that I can report.
Horny old men want sex too.
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
bluedogmsu Amateur Jackinchatter

108 posts since 2005-08-20
43 year old from South Carolina
JackinChat Staff Memberbluedogmsu's Avatar
I have lost weight before and yes, it did increase the "visible" portion of the penis. I lost 65lbs and my dick looked longer because Ilost some of the "inquinal fat" or the fat beneath the pubic hair. However, this is one of the last places that people lose fat-- so you would have to lose significant amounts of weight in order to see results
Website and Chatroom Administrator
r4360 Novice Jackinchatter

1 posts since 2007-10-29
63 year old
I am new here but noticed this thread. I recently lost 75# and it definitely makes a difference in visible length. Some of the pelvic fat is still there, but it does make me more proud! I could still use it all before, but had to thrust hard enough to bruise the pelvis. Some women like that though. By the way I am 6' 2" and 235#.
justin27107 Novice Jackinchatter

38 posts since 2009-06-06
46 year old homosexual male from Memphis, TN
I once read that for every 35 lbs you lose you gain approx 1" in visible penis.
texdude38 Amateur Jackinchatter

246 posts since 2005-09-07
61 year old bisexual from DFW
Yes it's true. I've lost about 20 pounds and my flaccid penis definitely hangs lower (although I'm more of a grower than a shower). My doctor actually told me that would be the case as the fat around the pubic area covers some of the penis.

Don't notice it as much when erect but can certainly see the difference in the mirror in the morning!
curiousbored1298 Amateur Jackinchatter

202 posts since 2010-03-26
42 year old heterosexual male from San Francisco Bay Area
Right then, hitting the gym monday.
Masturbation is fun, let's chat about it! Link to my bate pics and vid is in my profile.
Page: of 1  
Index » Masturbation » For Him » weight loss and penis size/