JackinChat forums are temporarily in read-only mode. Will be back soon!
Message Boards
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming during a LEGIT massage
Page: of 2   next > 
guynamedpat Novice Jackinchatter

17 posts since 2015-04-21
heterosexual from MN
So after finding out I can't cut and paste in a topic I will retype all this.

Been seeing the same LMT (let's call her Lynn) at a chain massage place for about 4 years. I have always gotten a hardon when massaged by Lynn. About a year ago I was really throbbing hard when on my back. I opened my eyes and see her looking at my cock bouncing under the sheet and she has a big smile on her face.

Next trip (always 90 minutes) while on my stomach I had my cock pushed up and to the side at about the 1 o'clock position. She started working on my butt and moving me side to side. She was grinding my cock into the table giving me a huge hardon and clearly visible to her with my cock peeking out. I was enjoying it thinking that she must see this. Then I could feel her hair just touching the small of my back as she worked me back and forth. All was great and then I suddenly hit that point of no return. I could feel it building in my balls and I tried to stop it. I know she could tell and she started to rock me a little faster. I blew my load all over and I even shot some on the floor. I know she knew it and we never talked about it. I tipped her $40 cash (already had left a tip when I checked in on the card).

Well EVERY time since this happens. She grinds me into the table until I cum. My cock is always pointing up to the right as I said. She stands on my right said and almost pushes me on my left side so she can watch. A couple of times I can feel her hair brushing against my back while she does this so I know she is getting close to my cock. I would like to make it to the flip on my back so I can try to jerk myself off while she watches me. I do not plan on asking her to do anything I just want her to watch me. I am sure she likes it but if she tells me to stop I certainly will. If she wants to jerk me off I will not stop her and only tip her more.

Anyway the rush of getting this at a legit place is such a turn on. My wife has even seen Lynn before so that is probably part of it too.

So any thoughts about how to ask her to start on my back and work my stomach some? She always asks what I want worked on and I always tell her hips and fronts of my legs. Usually make up something about doing a bunch of flooring and such.

Another thing I am thinking about is turning up and looking right into her eyes when I am cumming if I am still on my stomach. I think she would be ok with that just don't know if it might be pushing it. She knows what she is doing as the sheets are always wet and she is the one that cleans them.
Add a reply Quote this post
User is offline Send Message to User View User Profile
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
Just one man's thought: Don't push anything. There's a good chance you'll ruin what you've got, especially since your wife is a client too. If she's into helping you get off, she'll present the opportunities. Just enjoy the journey for now.

The way I figure it, you're two steps away from being able to do what you want. The first step is her acknowledging that this has become more than a massage, and her asking you to flip over to continue the fun. Let her be in control. Once that ice has been cracked, then you can ask her to watch. Baby steps, my friend ... baby steps.

I think you can show your interest in a non-threatening way by doing exactly what you said ... looking into her eyes as you climax, but not saying or doing anything suggestive. It's ambiguous enough ... it could mean that you're into her, or it could be coincidence. She'll interpret it in the way she wants to.

Open to interesting ideas
str8andwanting Amateur Jackinchatter

443 posts since 2012-05-04
56 year old heterosexual
That story is really hot. I would love to hear more as it develops.

heterosexual from MN
Thanks guys. I will not push it right now. Have a massage tomorrow night so I will report back here later in the week. Sure hope I can get the nerve to look up at her while I am cuming.
profvolup Amateur Jackinchatter

487 posts since 2015-03-22
49 year old heterosexual male from US
FLscribe said:
Just one man's thought: Don't push anything. There's a good chance you'll ruin what you've got, especially since your wife is a client too. If she's into helping you get off, she'll present the opportunities. Just enjoy the journey for now.

The way I figure it, you're two steps away from being able to do what you want. The first step is her acknowledging that this has become more than a massage, and her asking you to flip over to continue the fun. Let her be in control. Once that ice has been cracked, then you can ask her to watch. Baby steps, my friend ... baby steps.

I think you can show your interest in a non-threatening way by doing exactly what you said ... looking into her eyes as you climax, but not saying or doing anything suggestive. It's ambiguous enough ... it could mean that you're into her, or it could be coincidence. She'll interpret it in the way she wants to.

Indeed. Her comfort level is everything. In fact, if you're ever concerned, the ultimate fall-back is not to ask for or assert anything, but ask if she feels comfortable.

"Are you comfortable with this?"

Let her be assertive and you are golden. It's really that simple, let her choose and lead. If you do, and she feels comfortable, not worrying what you will ask for, but you always letting her do what she wants, everything will work out.

Remember, "silence" is its own comfort for a woman too. Many women like to just experience the moment, with a man who doesn't question or break the silence, let alone push her into what she doesn't want to do.
Prof Voluptuary - Gen-X American Male - Wide, full, hanging breasts make me hard; But powerful thighs with full, fanging hips holding up her extremely curved, voluptuous hourglass centerpiece make me unload
Dailyrub Amateur Jackinchatter

152 posts since 2014-05-18
53 year old curious from Minnesota
I agree with all of the comments. Just enjoy what you got!

I am tremendously jealous! I've never had a massage but now I'm thinking I should try.
Dailyrub

heterosexual from MN
Dailyrub said:
I agree with all of the comments. Just enjoy what you got!

I am tremendously jealous! I've never had a massage but now I'm thinking I should try.

I will say it took years of getting to know her and only going to her to build up this comfort. Going tonight and I'll report back how it goes.

Thanks for all the responses.

heterosexual from MN
Had the massage last night. Must have gotten myself pretty nervous about things and I was not getting hard (right away). She asked what we were going to work on today. I just said the usual. She asked if there was anything else and I said if you come accross something that needs work go for it. That is what probably got me nervous as I was not sure if that might be crossing the line.

Started as normal face down cock pointing to about the 2 o'clock position this time. She started with the normal shoulder work and such. She moved to lower back and really started rocking me side to side. This normally gets me hard but not so much this time. Started thinking I might just wait till the flip to do anything.

She moved covered my back and then moved to my butt. Keeping the sheet on she pushed on them a little more than in the past again really grinding my cock into the table. Knowing that I was covered there was no way she was seeing what she was doing.

She finished there and then lifted the cover up off my left leg. I did a slight readjustment and pointed my cock to about 3 o'clock. She really worked the inside of my left leg and that got me hard and I could feel the pre-cum starting. She moved to the right leg and lifted my leg high enough to see where I was positioned and how hard I was. I rolled quite a bit onto my left side.

She put the sheet very high so I know she could see the tip of my cock sticking out. She lotioned up heavy and started in on the back of my leg. I started to tense up as I knew I would be cumming. Once she felt that she really went to town on my inner thigh. It was like if the cum was in my leg she was trying to push it out. I popped my load and I could hear it hit the sheet and felt it hit the inside of my arm. She kept going until I relaxed. I wanted to turn to look at her but she was too far down for me to do that without really moving.

She finished up with arms and when she did the right arm I know she knew I had cum on there as I could still feel it. She just rubbed it in and acted like it was not even there.

It was another great time and when she finished she told me to take my time and would be back with some water. When she came back I gave her her cash tip (I have since increased this to $60) and I leave a tip at the counter on the card. Cash one Obama doesn't have to know about. She took it and said well thank you how was everything. I told her good like always.

My next appointment might not be until sometime in June but I am already looking forward to it.
hornydude66 Novice Jackinchatter

31 posts since 2015-01-20
57 year old curious from Chicago
You are very fortunate. I've been going to the same LMT for years, and while nothing like this has happened, she is massaging me higher up on the thighs while I am lying on my back, getting very close to my cock. After her massaging my calf and thigh I am usually hard and am pretty sure she can see the bulge under the blanket. She's also been massaging more of my bare ass, lowering the sheet a bit more than usual. I've just been enjoying these "improvements" to my sessions and will hope more come along.

heterosexual from MN
hornydude66 said:
You are very fortunate. I've been going to the same LMT for years, and while nothing like this has happened, she is massaging me higher up on the thighs while I am lying on my back, getting very close to my cock. After her massaging my calf and thigh I am usually hard and am pretty sure she can see the bulge under the blanket. She's also been massaging more of my bare ass, lowering the sheet a bit more than usual. I've just been enjoying these "improvements" to my sessions and will hope more come along.

That is really how all of this started for me. I used to jack off before hand but one time I did not and that is when I lost control. I was sure it would end everything but that is what has started all this.

She knows what she is doing and I think really enjoys getting me off. She just doesn't want to talk about it or take it any further. At least not yet. I am not going to push it with here as I don't want this to end BUT I will not turn down anything she is willing to do.
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
FLscribe said:

Listen to these words of wisdom. Don't push it or you will lose what you have. Keep us posted, please!
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
Berndt Professional Jackinchatter

1501 posts since 2010-12-31
heterosexual
Had a long time LMT and she would rock me, grinding my cock into the massage bed. She would then tell me time to turn over. By then I was rock hard. She could see the big bulge in the sheet covering me. Occasionally my hard cock would pulse/throb up against the sheet raising it. When that happened, whatever she was working on she would repeat to see my cock jump. We never got further than that. And eventually she moved on to another office. But I sure enjoyed her seeing my hardon and making my cock jump against the sheet.
Orgasms are AMAZING!!!
FLscribe Professional Jackinchatter

1988 posts since 2014-06-09
55 year old bisexual male from tampa
guynamedpat said:
My next appointment might not be until sometime in June but I am already looking forward to it.

Curious minds want to know ... what's the latest?
Open to interesting ideas
plush Omnipitant Jackinchatter

5160 posts since 2010-02-06
heterosexual male from USA
While in the military and stationed in Asia cumming was a normal finish to a legitimate massage in my experience.
old long time jacker who loves anal with woman only

heterosexual from MN
Been a while but yep last appointment went much the same. I had worked the cover down just a bit while face down. Was going to try to hold out until I flipped but she started in on my butt. She knows what she is doing. When I started to make some noise (not much) she actually covered me up a little more. I think the once I blew it on the floor kind of freaked her out.

Anyway another appointment at the end of this month. Planning (hoping) to not cum while face down. Then on the flip I figure I can jerk myself off under the sheet. If she stops me at least I will know. If not maybe next time she will want to ditch the sheet and watch me. That is kind of my ultimate goal here. Not looking for sex with her or even her jerking is sucking me off (although I LOVE Blow Jobs and would NOT turn that down). The thought of her watching me jerk off to relax is a big turn on for me.
Page: of 2   next > 
Index » Masturbation » For Him » Cumming during a LEGIT massage